Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Lock your doors and shut the curtains.

4 Likes

@Scott.Jones
I locked the gate. If any drunken Chelski fans puke in my front garden, I am gonna get the AK47 out of the cupboard.

13 Likes

Is it a little weird that Chelsea’s two European Championships came in years when the club fired its manager mid-season?

I remember in 2012 Drogba’s header won it for them after they finished the season in 6th place, so they got back to the tournament only by way of the victory. Didn’t help Roberto Di Matteo. He was sacked the next November 21, 2012. Tuchel may have better luck the way he sets up his defense.

3 Likes

way better win for them than the 2012 one though. They had incredible luck to get past Barca

If not next season, it’ll happen the season after. With Chelsea managers it isn’t about ‘if’ the manager will get the sack, but ‘when’

1 Like

Chelsea had an allotment of 6,000 tickets and couldn’t even sell them all. That’s the kind of fan base that gets to celebrate a CL win.

They are the original plastics, the ones that opened Pandora’s box. They have been superseded by a worse version of themselves but that doesn’t make them any less of a villain. Them stopping the horrible bastards from claiming the CL was the one service they could provide to the rest of the football world.

They can fuck off as well.

10 Likes

Chelsea FC, ladies and gentlemen!

6 Likes

‘Beeb Sport’ are going with the line ‘Tuchel’s a magician’. If he can truly perform tricks, he should set his sights higher than winning the UCL and magic a few black faces into the Chelsea fanbase along with a couple of female fans.

3 Likes

@Maria if this happens, I’ll set up the crowdfunding to get you the best team of barristers out there!
And if that doesn’t work, I’ll get my contacts to spring you from Pentonville😉

1 Like

Did they really say that at the BBC?

Oh my word!:joy:. Thank you​:pray:. I will wait to pass Go on the Monopoly!:joy:
It is sometimes unbearable living West London surrounded by Chelski shirts.

1 Like

Great shot. I like Azpi, a really reliable little soldier. Was a low profile transfer, another example how players/leaders can be found and made pretty much from different places.

10 Likes

Chelsea don’t deserve him.

4 Likes

What a lovely view of Porto. I heard it is an amazing city.

3 Likes

Porto is fantastic. Bloody steep though, will give your thighs a good workout trying to get anywhere.

4 Likes

Seriously how can anyone not like N’Golo Kanté?

1 Like

I would have said the same until he went down late in the game clutching his knee and smacking the ground like he was in serious pain, putting on such a good act that the ref called a stop to play.

CL final, leading, 10 mins to go, opposition starting to take the momentum, don’t get me wrong it’s a smart way to kill the game for a few minutes to get some calm back, and the sort of act that you like when it’s your player but pretty unsportsmanlike.

Bruno would get massively slated here for that, though I get that he has a very long history of unsportsmanlike behaviours.

Yeah your average Chelsea fan makes an exception in the case of Kanté…

1 Like

I understand yeah, a lot of them have reactions like that from time to time. Even Stevie had a few nice dives himself.

True. Feel sorry for the guy at times that he’s at Chelsea.