Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Yeah, I always thought that was Barry’s role on the podcast. Adding a second just seems like overkill to me, as much as I like Rushden’s humour.

1 Like

He should.

Just searched out the article

2 Likes

For 5 years, then they’ll pay 150k to get him back

The Chelsea twitter handled writing “Welcome Home” to Lukaku just like United did for Sancho is so funny. Lukaku would be like… Where I lay my head is home!

Any club selling a player and buying him back a few years later at 5x the cost is a shocking business move.

Basically saying “we don’t have to skill to improve you here, go elsewhere and if they are able to improve you we’ll buy you back”

Chelsea are a shit club for doing this.

Look at the players they’ve sold only for them to come back to the premier league and be good

Salah
KDB
And Lukaku (jury still out but…)

Shit club

2 Likes

Lukaku: “This was the chance of a lifetime.”

Of all the things he could’ve said, he said this. Like it’s not the first time he signed for Chelsea.

:joy:

6 Likes

FFS Come on FSG. My Chelsea and City mates are bantering me that they are winning the Transfer Window. I want my £100m player. Preferably one we’ve signed before, like.

4 Likes

Is Rickie Lambert or Super Mario available?

Or that deluded Duncan kid. Maybe he could come good at a high price. :rofl:

1 Like

I wouldn’t want that cunt back.

At least super mario there was the chance that he’d do something mental off the pitch and entertain us.

Bobby “I’m too big to wait for my place at Liverpool” Duncan can fuck right off

Slightly off topic but if there was a player like that - who we sold and had to bring back for say 3 times the amount who would you pick…. They still gotta be playing now… Go

Connor Coady - 6 million. Even if he never played, we could immediately flog him for 30 million, Juve Style.

5 Likes

Oooo that’s a good one!

Luis Alberto

I don’t get the hate for Duncan, he was a badly advised kid (kid being the operative word). He was never good enough for us anyway as anyone who watched youth football knew, it was those who didn’t who were excited for him.

Balotelli is a dickhead and was terribly boring for us, neither entertaining on or off the pitch.

5 Likes

Say no more :0)

Curious about something which isn’t really important, but…

I see Lukaku got Abraham’s #9 shirt.

I thought there was a deadline for squad numbers in the PL (which is stupid in my opinion, if there’s a transfer market running until 1st September)? Which is before the first league game? Doesn’t matter if a player doesn’t feature on the pitch and leaves, if he was registered with that number, it’s only next season that someone else can get it.

Example: how Alisson couldn’t have Karius’ #1 when he first came.

Maybe that rule changed or something?

Gini - 3 times nothing equals nothing.

Technically we didn’t sell him.

2 Likes

No, it isnt until after the window closes, so theoretically you could have a situation where a player like origi plays the first game, we bring in a replacement who takes Origi’s place in the 25 and then Divok doesnt get registered and so doesnt play in the league again

Lets Go Football GIF by Liverpool FC