Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

You see that shower of shit at the Chelsea open training session where they had an open q and a with fans at that one fan, on the full tannoy said “get Werner out of the club”

Fucking classless club

1 Like

The club doesn’t take responsibility now.

1 Like

In Rix’s defense, the player didnt look black.

I think that’s his usual defense.

1 Like

Or It would be

“I’m not racist. I was misunderstood. I take offense at any of those allegations.”

1 Like

If it’s for 3 times the amount the only ones I’d consider are Coady, Gulacsi, and Wijnaldum (feel the last one is cheating a bit).

2 Likes

Taking only the recent exits (Klopp era only)
Sergi Canos / Gini / Larouci

1 Like

Zouma leaving so they are in discussions to sign Kounde. I actually hope Tuchel signs as many as he can. We all know what happened the last time a Chelsea manager signed 200mil worth of players and sacked in 6 months time. Again if Chelsea is not dominating or in the top 2 positions by Christmas, Tuchel will be out.

The transfer strategy is so difficult to make sense of. It’s like hoarding of players that they can while they are available, irrespective of what players are already there, who the manager is, what players he wants or what would help long term. Just a collection of players and an expectation to win every season. I hope Tuchel fails big time, the club is a fcking circus.

Any manager there is bound to be sacked, because you cannot win a major trophy every season and anything less isn’t acceptable. Shame that the players and managers still prefer going there.

Having won the Champions League last season, Tuchel will be afforded some decent time and will be given till end of this season.

5 Likes

They’ve gotten their consistency through the playing squad now for a while, rather than through a manager staying for a long time. Different coach every other year or so, but the core of the team kind of stays the same.

Edit: or that’s how it seems, at least.

1 Like

As an outsider, the thing that often feels wasteful is they move on a player who has played a role only to spend more on a replacement that feels like a marginal, if any, gain. It sometimes feels like a cooking the books sort of move.

However, if you take step back, I guess one of the reasons they continue to get decent money for their sales is precisely because the players they are selling have played a role recently so dont seem as clearly surplus like Shaq and Origi do, so if other teams want them they have to pay decent money.

2 Likes

Tuchel to me seems a manager who rocks the boat - Roman won’t like that I don’t think

Yeah. But it does make me wonder that players know this as well. Yet, they are not bothered that it’s not going to be a long term move for them and they could be shown the door for the next toy Roman wants. They still prefer going there.

Roman doesn’t like anyone.

Get paid to join, enjoy the win bonuses and nice salary then earn another lucrative contract elsewhere within a year or two. Look how much effort Raiola has to put in to achieve the same for his clients :rofl:

2 Likes

Have you seen Roman’s new boat? Tuchel will have to do something quite spectacular to rock that thing…

https://www.luxuo.com/motoring/yachting/roman-abramovich-solaris-megayacht.html

1 Like

Thats not even his biggest boat!

2 Likes

He only met Tuchel for the first time at the CL final…!
Months after he appointed him
Tells ya everything about Chelski eh!

1 Like

He’s just like me. Except a lot richer.

And not as good-looking.

1 Like