Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

That season was his worst for Chelsea in terms of appearances, but it was one where he was out with the racism suspension and knee injuries. The high line issues were mostly the season before with AVB, but mercilessly AVB refused to drop him despite watching him flail around like a fish out of water

1 Like

I agree he was a knob.

Wayne Bridge feels the same…

2 Likes

I remember looking at an article the other day about the Mendy rape charges and thinking something doesn’t look right with the picture, I didn’t really look further into it because I know who the accused player is and who he plays for. Today I look at BBC with the Chelsea Mendy calling out the media for using his picture instead of City’s Mendy. What a fuck up by them, especially when you consider the club badge is visible.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Bernardo Silva was the editor, if you know what I mean :thinking:

5 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

All Chelsea have proven is if you play Timo frequently, he will get into fabulous scoring positions on a fairly frequent basis. Then, about every 440 minutes, a ball will bounce off of him into the goal.

7 Likes

Come on Tuchel, have a meltdown, you have earned it.

Tuchel = small cloth

He’s getting a bit like Pep likes to mention Liverpool in his press conferences.

That is a solid description of the player. Some really high qualities that will enable him to constantly get into good positions, hurt the opponent’s back line, etc. But then dear oh dear… some crap decisions, some crap touches and some crap finishing. There’s too big of a difference between his best qualities and his worst parts of the game.

1 Like

Werner has always been shit. He was shit in Germany, he was just playing against very poor defences in a very attacking side.

Technically a woeful footballer. Jota has 7 premier league goals in 800 mins this season, Timo has 7 in 3100 minutes overall. And Jota doesn’t rely on us being 3-0 up before scoring.

What a massive bullet dodged.

12 Likes

Only takes a player to be relatively young, German, fast and with numbers.

Sold. :joy:

Rashford must have been watching videos. He was offside almost the entire run on Sancho’s goal yesterday.

3 Likes

We’ve been guilty this season of dropping points in a game we should have won - on paper - more than once. Just saying. The chavs need to drop more unlooked-for points on a more regular basis before we can afford to comfortably take the piss, no?

2 Likes

We have dropped points unlooked for in ages past and will continue to do so. It’s the nature of football; it’s no surprise only one team went through a league season unbeaten and even then they drew 12. It is what it is. Enjoy your opponents slip ups when they happen otherwise it will be a rather morose season.

6 Likes

The Burnley game a few weeks back was more significant than say this.

That showed they aren’t an impossible juggernaut at times if teams play it right, it seems Man Utd followed that play book as up til then their slip ups had been only City and us.

Teams will always drop points arguably they were very lucky themselves against Brentford so I was glad to see them slip up against Burnley

1 Like

Just wanted to weigh in on Prem era center backs. Leaving aside our own - Virg is the best by a county mile, Sami has a great shout to be up there, and Carra is on the edge of the leading pack, but a step down, my tuppence worth is:

Ferdinand, Campbell, Kompany would be the best three. After that grouping I would have Terry and Vidic. Ledley King would be in the first trio apart from fitness issues.

John Terry was good, but not as good as the others I named ahead of him. His character is lacking - adultery stuff with teammates wife, loutish and drunken behavior post 911, racist too. But purely on football, very good, but not in the best small group.

We were just talking about Saul this week in the ‘who would you buy thread’, then he turns up in the starting XI last night v Watford.

Abysmal effort. Hooked again at half, likely one of the worst matches of his pro career. Tuchel also was not very kind in his assessment after the match; “I don’t know where he goes from this”.

Ouch.

So I still think it may be a tad early to say this, but Chelsea has started to concede from open play a little bit, at least they have moved closer to their expected statistical outputs. If they don’t start scoring more goals, some of these one goal wins are going to start turning into draws very quickly. I know they’ve scored more than citeh, but citeh has been in better positions with more chances whereas Chelsea is upside down in terms of goals vs expected goals.

I know you can sustain a statistical anomaly for a season; however, Tuchel is getting close to his 12 months, and I am expecting them to drop some points over Christmas

They have earned about 5 more points then they “should” have whereas us and Citeh are exactly where our point totals should be.

7 Likes

Here’s hoping you are right, and they drop a few points. Tuchel also has a bit of a reputation for being a harsh task master or falling out with people - I don’t want to overdo it, but he has that side to him too.

On our end, while you can never be perfect, the points we have dropped have been frustrating. I’m OK with drawing to Man City and Chelsea as they are two of the best teams in the league, but Brighton, Brentford and West Ham all stung a little. Still, we are right in the mix and playing so well.

Onwards and upwards.

1 Like