Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Very reminiscent of the one Brighton got against us for the incident between Robbo and Welbeck. I get why refs give them, because the second you dont you bring in objectivity and nuance and everyone starts losing their mind about “lack of consistency”, but the contact had absolutely no impact on Rudiger and he simply threw himself on the floor.

1 Like

Embarrassment of London riches versus a Scouse embarrassment. Dropped points all the same. Just 6% chance of league win for the Chavs now on FiveThirtyEight

3 Likes

I’m surprised its that low, even though they have lost one and drawn two of their last 5 games and much of the season before that they were running hot statistically.

Except in their “expected” outputs, which is basically just fancy talk for how likely you are to regress or improve to your mean output. They are finally starting to play to what their stats expect them to do. Long may it continue.

4 Likes

agent Rafa strikes again!!!

3 Likes

Chelsea joined the October league Champions club.

4 Likes

Except that they struggled to score and got lucky a fair few times (in defence and attack).

They’ve been crap for about ten games now the Leicester 3-0 aside. Wolves and Villa next up for them, two defensively solid teams. Can see them dropping points in both of those as well.

4 Likes

I wonder what song they going to sing vs Villa? Unimaginative twats.

1 Like

I would say Chelsea’s chances of a league title are greater than 6%, although 538 employs an assortment of stattos and I’m sitting on my couch scratching my arse as I write! Still, 6% seems low given their squad, the small gap, and the large amount games left to play.

I think Tuchel has it in him to fight authority, and fight the players (some of them). He isn’t a bridge builder or a peace maker, and that aspect of his character might hinder them. I’m not sure where he’s at with Lukaku, for example, and I see an expensive signing underperforming and not feeling the love of his manager. Long may it continue.

2 Likes

On the BBC live commentary they posted a comment saying the league had now turned into a 2 horse race. It’s 4 fucking points with 19 games left to play :joy:

I personally dont think they have the quality or staying power, but to suggest they are no longer in the race is utterly absurd

3 Likes
  1. And you don’t get PL points for fucking.
1 Like

I only hoped but never truly believed this would happen. It’s good to see them dropping these many points when it looked like they just couldn’t stop winning, especially since they were hardly conceding anything. Now onto my next hope of Tuchel imploding.

5 Likes

Thats for next season. Chelsea managers never last more than 2.5 seasons anyway

1 Like

So that’s got to put them at at least 9%

1 Like

Ziyech not going to AFCON.

Evidently was left off the squad as punishment for “refusing to work” for the team earlier in the year.

Some punishment!

No messing about with Vaha Halilhodzic. :sunglasses:

Ziyech is more Dutch anyway.