Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

No he is not

I meant more like, he was not born in Morocco, never lived there, doesn’t speak any of the language, started playing a bit late for their senior side, never for youth teams, etc. Sure, he’s Moroccan through his family, but culturally as an individual, he’s more Dutch?

How do you know he does not speak the language? Most Maroccan children learn to speak their parent’s native language first and learn Dutch in school.

The Netherlands gave him everything, an education, the best trainings facilities in the world ect, ect and still, he chose Marocco to play for.

It is his Allah-given right but then you consider yourself Maroccan first and Dutch later.

I’ve read an article a few years ago that he only manages a few words of French but is dependant on speaking English with his Moroccan team mates.

2 Likes
1 Like

As expected…he threw a proper tantrum.

Huge lolz if be gets sanctioned for the joke remark.

Thomas Tuchel: ‘Stupid’ to think Chelsea are in title race - Thomas Tuchel: 'Stupid' to think Chelsea are in title race - BBC Sport

2 Likes

I kept telling that Chelsea and Tuchel will hit a rough patch. City and Pep will too.

2 Likes
1 Like

Do these accounts include the time when they were banned from transfers?

:rage: :rage: :rage:

1 Like

To be fair, Tuchel ripped into him by name after one of their recent games as well so I dont know there is going to be anything unique in the animosity between him and Klopp.

1 Like

How they out for 6 weeks?

I do agree we were both shafted that Sunday but that’s a bit odd, had this from Rodgers I’m sure they will cope, they could recall some of the 50 players they on loan?

1 Like

Poor little sod. Cry me a Volga to Roman, he might buy you a new squad.

We had no defenders so midfielders had to play in defence. So we didn’t have any midfield because of that. but nobody gave a fuck. We supposed to be just spectacular shit and worthless champions.

Deal with it.

4 Likes

I can smell a cancellation request if he needs time for specific players to get match fit.

No annual accounts from Liverpool jet or did I miss them?

injuries, not covid.

*unless they have all managed to get long covid

1 Like

I wonder what would have happened had Chelsea won their game against Man City earlier this season, would it have made any difference to the title race. At one point, Chelsea looked like they wouldn’t concede ever again.

I dont think they have any remaining covid cases, but he is rightly concerned that several of his players have been pushed into action quicker than they should have been, and for more minutes than they were comfortable exposing them to. It’s a reasonable concern, but I dont think it actually is responsible for any of his current absences

1 Like

You could start by putting your big boy pants on and stop acting like a traumatized teenager, you wonky fucking creepy half-wit.

Edit: Tuchel, not GermanRed.