Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Apparently it was the Owners passion which won it according to Tuchel.

Never heard a bank account called that before.

6 Likes

Pep is kicking himself that he never thought of that line before.

2 Likes

Over the last coupe of weeks I’ve really enjoyed watching how Broja at Saints is developing. He seems to have all the attributes needed to be a success. He’s played 10 times at full international level, and is only 20!

This morning I’ve read that Arsenal are interested in him, and reading up on the weekends football, that Broja is in fact another Chelsea youth prospect, spending last season on loan at Vitesse, and this season at Saints. He was also born in Slough, so actually a Brit!

How many of these quality footballers have Chelsea good hidden away in their closets?!

1 Like

Broja doing quite well for himself.

1 Like

Looking forward to see which of their players won’t be able to travel to France (because not vaccinated)

1 Like

Also…

Out of those 7 touches, he lost possession 3 times.

0 duels won, 0 shots, 0 touches in the opposition’s box.

I think since stats are being taken in the PL, no player had less touches on the ball in 90 minutes.

5 Likes

If this were to be translated to sex, is it extended foreplay or erectile dysfunction?

1 Like

Neither. It’s group sex with him as a token participant due to impotence.

4 Likes

They had 13 shots on and off target so its not like they were defending for 90 minutes eithier.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EbpuqSHhCc&ab_channel=SkySportsFootball

I was a big advocate of his signing for Chelsea. Im still not backing down and just to save face will blame his struggles on Tuchel.

1 Like

You are Romelu Lukaku and I claim my £5.

2 Likes

Will Chelsea be subject to sanctions now? If not, I’m going to start a campaign :wink:

1 Like

Im better than that fat lump

And one of those 7 touches was to kick off :rofl:

2 Likes

Lukaku @chelski = Andy Carroll @LFCl it seems?

1 Like

Wouldn’t go that far… yet.

:joy:

Lukaku wishes. Carroll knocked Everton out in an FA Cup semi. Lukaku aint done shit for Chelski.

1 Like

97.5m though.

It really is true what they say, you get what you pay for.

There were all the signs that Lukaku isn’t a premier league player anymore and Chelsea have been warned.

Knowing them though, They’ll stilll get 50-60m for him when they decide to hawk him off