Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Rudiger Christensen etc are on the way to Barca i guess.

Think the derby fans would rather the club remain under administration than get that to Ashley.

1 Like

One question I have with the ban on selling tickets. Is that only for home fans, or away fans be banned from buying tickets as well?

Chelski getting fucked , Everton getting fucked… Too bad the other blue team in Man City still gets away…and Newcastle

But baby steps i suppose.

6 Likes

FUCKING BRILLIANT

about fucking time

2 Likes

Worth noting that Chelsea no longer rely on RA’s cash. But I do wonder what the players are thinking now?

They’re thinking “It can’t be that cold in Newcastle can it?”

3 Likes

Does this mean no fans at cup games if they aren’t allowed to sell any new tickets? Presumably they won’t be able to carry out any transfer business in the summer either if these circumstances don’t change before then. Players will be looking to leave for sure.

So, what the FA, PL, and rest of the sporting world couldn’t do; Putin did that in just a couple of weeks, ruin a plastic club? :rofl:

1 Like

I had a look on The Shed End when all of this kicked off and they were convinced the sanctions could only benefit the club. They were talking about loans being written off and there being no effect on day to day runnings.

So…LOL.

4 Likes

Wonder if they’ll double down on their support for Abramovich and still be chanting his name at games now. Well, those of that are allowed to go to games that is.

They went from a nothing club to one of the strongest in England and Europe on the back of the money Roman stole from the people of Russia. They were due a comeuppance for getting into bed with him.

You lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas.

7 Likes

The FA or PL didnt want to ruin the plastic club, they didnt try.
Putin didnt want to either I reckon.
Its just a side effect of greed and power lust.
I hope they are well and truly fucked.

1 Like

Yes, that’s my understanding. Aside from a small allowance to cover running costs, they won’t be allowed to undertake any economic activity. Tickets, merchandise, selling or buying players, extending or renewing contracts.

The question I have is around their income - commercial income, TV money etc. Where does that go?

1 Like

Maintains the club and the running of the club so as to ensure premier league doesn’t get affected.

They can’t spend more than 20k on their trip to Lille.

5 Likes

They didn’t rely on Abramovich’s cash because they had managed to grow their revenue. Basically Chelsea are going to be hit as if they were still experiencing the effects of covid with the added restriction on not being able to extend any of their players deals nor sign anyone (much like two years ago). They’ve got a strong academy though so perhaps it won’t affect them too much and may allow more youngsters to get a chance like Mount, Abraham, James, Chalobah did.

1 Like
6 Likes

Yeah, I was wondering if any of them have started to grow a conscious as yet.

Asking a lot I know.

I wonder if the sanctions will be altered slightly to reduce impact on the club itself., if the club asks for it.

Ha, it’s their 117th anniversary. Happy Birthday Chelsea! :partying_face:

3 Likes