Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Abandon the shitty obnoxious ship!!!

Chelsea join City on not being able to sell tickets for their games.

8 Likes

Addendum.

However, to be entitled to receive compensation the club would need to have offered u23 players whose contract was expiring a new deal on at least equal terms by the third weekend in May. It doesn’t appear that Chelsea can do that now. I imagine this might form part of the club’s representations to the government on expanding the terms of the licence.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t mind getting Chelsea in the quarters now. No fucking way are UEFA letting Chelsea win it now.

3 Likes

Exactly. Damn spell check put in hurry instead of hurt.

Alternatively, good excuse for UEFA to say that they have to hold onto the prize money.

2 Likes

Talk on twitter suggesting Utd might/should consider trying to get Tuchel.

It’s actually happening. Well done UK ! The Premier League should never have allowed him to take control of Chelsea in the fist place, nor should Newcastle and City ever have been allowed, but this is good. The Premier League will still be corrupt and full of blood money, but at the least the UK is doing the right thing regarding sanctions.

3 Likes

That’s actually way too smart an idea for them to follow through with.

3 Likes

Karma coming back to haunt them here? It seems that their Faustian pact with the devil is about to come to its logical conclusion. :+1:

Hopefully Karma will eventually come down on Man Cheaty too, fingers crossed! :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Oh yeah…

1 Like

They’ve already invaded Yemen, a country of 34 millions inhabitants, among general indifference.

That’s where Europe’s and the US concern about what happens in Ukraine needs to be solidly put in perspective: they are concerned because it suits them. Meanwhile, their allies Saudi Arabia/UAE can wreak havoc in Yemen as much as they want, as long as they want, with US and European weapons. No-one will even raise an eyebrow.

7 Likes

Maybe they will be able to rent some players?

I wonder if the Ukraine situation will change this. Given the need to replace Oil/gas supplies from Russia, if Saudi Arabia and UAE dont increase supply, then it could alter the dynamics behind the relationship.

1 Like

Yeah, especially as they haven’t firmly placed themselves in the ‘Russia, stop your shit!’ camp. And now, they are refusing to up their oil production. That could create some tensions indeed. But on the other hand, the US and European oil and gas companies benefit immensely from the current oil price increases. Immensely.

We can still hope that one day, people will start realizing what a cancer these countries are, but I’m not holding my breath as long as the ongoing hypocrisy goes on. And when has geopolitics not been hypocritical?

4 Likes
2 Likes

I was actually about to post the Yemen situation before seeing the atrocity has been mentioned a few post above. Probably need a new Topic “World Events” or something like that other than the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

1 Like

Double whammy that oil is used to create the plastic products that Chelsea sell.

2 Likes

“We know these sanctions aren’t random. The UK government are sanctioning countries who violate human rights that aren’t UK allies.
One might start to wonder if these sanctions have nothing to do with human rights and everything to do with politics”.

So much glass shattering in the Chelsea forums today. :rofl:

4 Likes

This annoys me to no end. I’ have no idea why Saudi Arabia is permitted to get away with all this…

Oh wait… £££

1 Like