Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Wasn’t long before this hype train got derailed.

Nowhere near us this shower. They’ve bought a lot of overrated players and still can’t defend. They’ll be happy to get to get top 4 again.

1 Like

Frankie’s getting tensed already. Possibly the odds on fav to be the manager fired earliest.

What do we do, Super Frankie?

Amazing how a few offensive signings get the world excited. It was meant to be. FIFA generation.

2 Likes

washed up thiago named as a captain

1 Like

Looks like Chelsea may need to rethink the sale of Antonio Rudiger.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter what they wear. They are playing shit.

What’s the score guys, my TV isn’t working.

3-0 at the half!

1 Like

Chris Sutton moaning about no one understanding the handball rule now, which is just stupid. I don’t like the rule, but is easy to understand

1 Like

Well then my TV is working just fine. :heart_eyes:

The rule is that the team that’s briefed their attacking players best on this season’s rule change is more likely to get pens. That’s the sole thrust of it.

Bet they wished they could have Sarri back.

How long do you give it before Kai and Timo are on the phone to Jurgen?

1 Like

It is possibly as easy to understand now as it ever has been, it just doesnt comport to anything anyone wants to see.

1 Like

The ship that’s sailed doesn’t have a phone.

1 Like
3 Likes

Do you still understand it? If so, please help! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If you are a defender and the ball hits your hand/arm in the box, penalty. No more ball to hand, deliberate action, all that. I don’t like it all, but there is not a great deal to understand

The amount of goals Chelsea have conceded in the last year or so is staggering. They remind me of us, before Jurgen got hold of the team and sorted the defence out. Actually even our iffy time at the back under Rodgers was better than this Chelsea side. They have goals in them, but they won’t challenge for the big prizes without a much better defence.

1 Like

But that’s not just for the defender right? Havertz had a similar handball not given.

2 Likes