Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Not only Chelsea, many other teams as well.

2 Likes

Tommy tit doing a pep - the rent free reds doing everyone’s nut in.

Well we finished third without our VVD.

3 Likes

Above the chavs who had all them players Kunte is (not)

2 Likes

We finished third playing a lad we signed on a free from Bolton’s reserve team after they decided he wasn’t good enough :joy:

2 Likes

He talks garbage. If he wanted more players he could have saved money on Lukaku.

1 Like

Also without our Fabinho, our Jordan Henderson, our Joel Matip, our Joe Gomez and our Naby Keita,

2 Likes

And Thiago, Tsimikas and Jota.

3 Likes

And most of our Thiago as well.

I refer you to where I say he talks garbage, a mini pep without half the success.

1 Like

He has underperformed at Chelsea this season. Based on the pool of talent, it should have been a three horse race for the title. Whenever Chelsea go up against Liverpool or Man City they generally give as good as they get and there’s not a lot in it.

Since he has underperformed he is fishing for some sort of explanation or deflection point, hence the Kante comment.

1 Like
1 Like

Crap. Was hoping the takeover drags on long enough so that they could not bring in any new players or renew current contracts.

1 Like

I dont think that was ever likely, sadly.

Forcing them into position of not being able to reasonably negotiate with 2 of their first choice CBs and losing them is still pretty significant

1 Like

Coincidence that this happens on the day of Cal final? Trying to make them relevant.

How long before a stand is named after Roman ?

Have they got a Master Bates stand yet?

That’s the crowd every home game.

Boehly era begins…