EFL Cup / League Cup

I turned the volume off when Tyler is on commentary duty. He must be over 70 plus, surely he would like to retire by now.

2 Likes

What has Bale got on his feet…tap shoes!!!

1 Like

Laporte scores and he shouldn’t be on the pitch.

Shit show…its a set up…shouldn’t even be on the pitch.

There you go.

Moussa Sissoko, big, tall, powerful, muscular. Fresh coming off the bench.

Non existent in that duel against Laporte.

1 Like

Terrible defending. Laporte should have been sent off earlier.
Man City have all the luck right now.

Bale has done absolutely nothing since he came on.

Man City were the better team. Spurs tried their best. They should have kept Mourinho in charge until at least until this cup final was over. I feel do sorry for Son.

So the question is, will the League-League Cup double be enough to save Pep, or is he getting the arse at the end of the season?

1 Like

@aussielad think he will stay regardless :slightly_frowning_face:. He says he is well settled at the club and he loves living in Manchester. He gets on well with the owners as well.

1 Like

Further proof, if any were needed, that he’s on drugs.

6 Likes

But it was well known that he was brought in to win them the C/L and has continually choked in the 1 competition they crave. Surely this continuing failure to live upto expectation has to come back to bite him

1 Like

I am not sure if this is true or not. My Arsenal colleague, who watches lot more football than I do. He said that when Pep’s players are injured, he sends them to Spain for treatment. The doctors over there, do something there and the players recover quicker than expected.

I don’t know, I think the owners will let him try and try again until he does eventually win it. Who are they going to bring in, after Pep eventually leaves for maybe Italy (or Pep may go and manage the National team of some country)?

They’ll prob eventually just actually buy the CL with cash, no matches, just one single payment.

2 Likes

League Cup Semifinalists in last 10 seasons:

City: 7
Chelsea, Liverpool, and United: 4
Spurs: 3
Villa: 2
Arsenal, Bradford, Brentford, Bristol, Burton, Cardiff, Everton, Hull, Leicester, Palace, Sheffield, Southampton, Stoke, Sunderland, Swansea, and West Ham: 1

It really sucks that we have been in the semifinals for three consecutive seasons but didn’t go on to win any of those finals.

Next year will be our year.

2 Likes

18 posts were merged into an existing topic: ‘Ang on, ang on, ang on Robbeh…It’s the Man Cheaty Thread

That’s what the spurs fans have been saying for decades.