Former players and managers - general discussion

Everytime I see it in my mind he hits it with his left foot. And then I see the footage and remember he hit it with his right and struggle to understand the physics of it. Absolutely fantastic pass.

6 Likes

Absolute gentleman. Took time out for photo with my daughter the last time we were at Anfield. Proper footballer. RIP :heart:

8 Likes

Not a bad list even though I say so myself :0) Top 20 here

1 Like
5 Likes

Calvinā€™s or nothing?

1 Like

Koloā€™s a Jedi!!

Best of luck to him. It would be great if he could be a successful manager.

11 Likes

Back when football was fun!

2 Likes
11 Likes

Howā€™s that for mind games, beat the keeper 3 times with the exact same pen. :rofl:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Steve Heighway, legend.

Great winger, youth coach, administrator and club servant.

An educated man who made a fantastic contribution at LFC. Enjoy your retirement!

10 Likes

The omens were thereā€¦coz 30 days later I arrivedā€¦and I feel I have been a Red all my lifeā€¦

2 Likes

Deleted

1 Like

Kamil Grabara sounds like a right cunt of a teammate if this is anything to go by. Probably explains why we got rid - beyond just not being good enough.

3 Likes

Did Matt Ryan shag his missus or something?

1 Like

Jesus he sounds like an absolute dick!! Why have FC Copenhagen not reprimanded him for making public statements like that about his teammate!!

3 Likes
6 Likes

Didnā€™t like the Grabara stuff a few posts up. Thatā€™s not on.

There is supposed to be a goalkeepers union. It is the most vulnerable position on the pitch. Everyone makes a mistake here and there, but for goalkeepers the mistakes are usually most harshly punished.

It is the life of a goalkeeper, and usually the goalkeepers union backs each other up, as only goalkeepers truly know what it is like. Then after that, any player should enjoy the support of his teammates.

Grabara didnā€™t get the memo, and comes across as a small and mean spirited.

4 Likes

Sounds like a knob.

2 Likes