Former players and managers - general discussion

Oh without question. Hence the laughing at the end of my post

1 Like

This sums up that era, but I dont even know who the guy in the middle is. I’d say Scales, but this isnt how I remember him looking (probably because he isnt dressed like a peak mid 90s twat)

1 Like

Stig maybe?

Been so long I can’t remember what they guy looked liked

Yeah, exactly what I was thinking. It probably is Scales, but isn’t how I remember him either :rofl:

It is John Scales, no doubt about it.

1 Like

Stig is in front of Michael Thomas on the team photo.

1 Like

My memory is that fucked I was struggling to remember what he looked like.

1 Like

I was surprised, I could remember. It’s only just come to me that Mark Walters is also in the team photo.

2 Likes

That also, I always though left the summer before that win

https://twitter.com/chrislepkowski/status/1498073441743769600

Klopp coming over to the Premier League like:

1 Like

Wouldn’t surprise me. He’s changed the look to come across as more sophisticated and intelligent but he’s still fucking thick.

4 Likes
8 Likes

Harry Wilson was spotted at the League Cup Final with the LFC fans.

6 Likes

I was thinking where Vornin was a couple of days ago, glad to see he is ok. Management duo of Schwarz and Vornin

2 Likes

Love to see this.

From what I saw, Lallana, Berger and Kirkland were all there as well.

5 Likes

I could have sworn I saw Neco as well.

1 Like

I’m so proud of that culture at our club.

Don’t know how it’s like with other clubs.

But as long as you’re no Diouf (those really rare examples), you should get a nice reception from our fans and feel good among them.

Oh and that One Kiss bit was fantastic at the end when the team celebrated on the pitch.

Random song, doesn’t even have to be good, though it’s catchy… it’s from bloody 4 years ago in Kiev where we not only lost the final, but in a way to forget it.

But… the whole story of that period/season, the journey, the trip to Kiev, the amazing day of the final, the party at Shevchenko Park with the first(?) Boss event, Dua Lipa’s performance with just minutes away from kick-off when everyone were in such great mood. Also now having Ukraine in mind.

That was one of my highlights of Sunday’s final. Simply what LFC is about, I’d say. So many stories, so many collective memories, win or lose.

6 Likes

Choice of players is:
Fowler
Thompson
Rush
VVD
Mo
Robbo

Personally went for Fowler in the hopes that they paint the coke sniff celebration. All worthy of consideration though.

Went for Thompson, a bit of an outside choice.

There is time for others and some of them already have murals or are partly somewhere.

3 Likes

David I used to be better than Gerrard in the youth sides Thompson?

1 Like