Footballing Muhammad Ali.

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I still miss this guy tooā€¦

7 Likes

That was harsh

Picked up via TIA

1 Like

Mauricio Pochettino should take some blame for the former Liverpool manā€™s underperformance, often using him out of position as a nominal wide forward or attacking midfielder, seemingly leaving the player at a loss over what his exact role was supposed to be.

The day has come when Gini as an attacking midfielder is viewed out of position.

:joy:

He should simply f*ck off somewhere where he can do a good job as a working type of CM for a few more years, heā€™s more than able to do that.

1 Like

Bring him back so he can tell the other players not to leaveā€¦!

2 Likes

Nevermind he was consistently brilliant over several years as an attacking midfielder for the Netherlandsā€¦

But yes, PSG is clearly 100% the wrong club for him, although, I have to admit I would have thought Pochettino was the sort of manager who would understand and appreciate the things Gini does bring to a side.

1 Like

Particularly as he said he wanted him at Spursā€¦

2 Likes

Wijnaldum made his own bed ā€¦

Yeah, I understand ManƩ (he has to feed a village) but not Gini

1 Like

Peter Crouch: ā€œMy wife doesnā€™t like football. One day, she called me 10 minutes before a game to find out where I was.ā€

5 Likes

Thatā€™s the best.

Football a break from women, women a break from football.

:slight_smile:

Pretty sexist attitude to be honest.

4 Likes

Steven Gerrard shares dinner snap with Will Ferrell in extremely random encounter - Daily Star

Had to share this photo I happened across reading a article from Chicago, with this ad and picture on the side. My my my!

7 Likes

ā€œWinningestā€

:rage:

4 Likes

winning charlie sheen GIF

Also maybe it was a typo, they meant whingiestā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I thought too when I saw the ad, like WTF!

2 Likes