Manchester City* - cheating cunts

I wager that’s the wife of my brother-in-law, she seemed like a nice lady.

2 Likes

Ederson should be tethered to the goal posts as all he does is come running out like some overprotective growling yard dog,he’s a bit mad.

9 Likes

Fixed that for you mate.

10 Likes

That was ‘like’ rape; 5 words :laughing: you must be truly loved, I think.

2 Likes

I doubt there’s even half a brain cell between the lot of them.

1 Like

There was also this one

"Does anyone think Liverpool have discovered some new age mental coaching strategies or something of the like? It does look as though the “mentality monsters” theory has something to it.

I wouldn’t say our players are mentally weak but compared to Liverpool’s players specifically, they do seem more prone when things are going against us(ref decisions, key players out for a big game) to letting those things affect them mentally. It feels like our players let those things decide games more often than Liverpool’s players do, it can’t be just down to a recruitment strategy or the managers words IMO."

The majority are still a bunch of loonies though :wink:

9 Likes

Maybe we can offer him/her asylum in here… :laughing:

5 Likes

11 Likes
14 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Love those.

5 Likes

I love that Karen7 has changed her name to kaz7, presumably because she doesn’t want to be associated with screeching insane hags :rofl: :+1:t2:

3 Likes

City just aren’t as dangerous in possession as they used to be. Sterile is overly harsh, but they are carrying far less of a threat. Leicester set out very similarly against them as they did against us and the difference was they were able to handle what City were testing them with.

3 Likes

Apparently all the other Karens started a petition to get her username changed.

She was giving them a bad reputation.

6 Likes

Whole spine has gone or close to finished, Kompany, Fernandinho, Silva and Aquero, as well I really dont think the full backs they have are anywhere near as good as Zabaleta Clichy and Kolarov were, not to mention the striker Goater :rofl: Its too early to say but they look in decline, just what the fck is Pep doing, there has been barely any sensible effort to replace the heavyweights they have lost. what he has bought is decidedly B-

2 Likes

What ever happened to ‘The Shitstorm’ btw? I was looking forward to that. It sounded like it was going to be similar to when the SAS stormed the Iranian embassy on live TV.

1 Like

Man City need to build another team. They are definitely at the tail end of this one. Pep has been given a new contract presumably with this goal in mind. Is he up to it?

The evidence suggests that he does very well initially, especially when he enjoys significant advantages over the competition. He comes in and coaches, and while it is tiring to players to adjust and thrive, it does yield results.

However… it loses its lustre quite quickly, and then he tends to move on to another job.

We are about to find out if he can truly build teams, and if he can stay fresh enough that the players listen to him longer term.

2 Likes

There’s an article on the Beeb about signing Messi as a start of a rebuild. City fans, and the media, are deluding themselves that he signed for two more years in order to build a team. Nobody builds a team in two years and starts by signing a player who will be 36 when two years is up or even signs a two year contract in order to ‘rebuild’.

What he is going to do is throw as much money at it as he can to win and while that stands an excellent chance of being successful I really see it as Pep protecting the reputation of Pep rather than him thinking of City as a club. He will Mourinho the fuck out of them, go all out to win some silver in the next two years and leave a flaming wreck of team for the next guy to fix.

2 Likes

It became “The Shitshow” instead.

1 Like

If they think present day Messi is the solution to their problems, they don’t know their problems.

4 Likes

Hands up for anyone who had ManC at 13th in the table at this point of the season.

Anyone?

1 Like