Manchester City* - cheating cunts

Yeah the one about Gerrard?

5 Likes

Love how a meme taking the piss out of City has turned into a debate over Chelsea being plastic.

LFC fans can be just as batty as the rest :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

same can be said for usā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™m refusing to be wrong because of my poor eyesight :wink:

5 Likes

Everyone is a cunt.

Even me.

9 Likes

If you can see well enough to drive to Barnard Castle, you can see the lack of fans in the Emptihad :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah but Iā€™m a bigger cunt than you

3 Likes

Sad but true

3 Likes

Didnā€™t know where else to put this, but as there are five Liverpool players plus Klopp on this list and only Man City player and no Guardiola, I guess itā€™s going here ā€¦

9 Likes

The way Hans-Deiter turned around Bayern around deserves it, nice to see the recognise mangers further down the leagues.

Would say Mane deserves to the top of the Liverpool players on the list, saying all that I could see Becker win the Goalkeeper again (though probably Neur).

2 Likes

Bielsa?? How did he sneak in??? :flushed:

3 Likes

He crouched down, like he does on the touch line, and snuck in under the radar!

6 Likes

Matt Law in the Telegraph says Frank Lampard should have nominated but anti-English bias meant he ā€œcanā€™tā€ be.

An astonishingly bad take.

9 Likes

He did get Derby promotedā€¦ oh no, wait!
I suppose he has spent a lot of money at Chelsea. That has to count for something!

5 Likes

Can you all take your shit to the The Chelski Thread so we can keep this thread ā€œCity pureā€? :kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Which would piss off Pogba and Fernandes, creating a split in the dressing room. Brilliant!!

3 Likes

Well said gone Kloppo! Canā€™t believe these people straying off topicā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve been on Blue Moon. Iā€™m getting nervous that these might actually get Messi and theyā€™ll score not 5 but 7 vs ā€œBurnleyā€ and other clubs from places Iā€™m not entirely convinced actually exist (wtf is a ā€œBrightonā€? theyā€™re literally just making stuff up now).

At least until wee Conor turns his ankles into piles of dust.

3 Likes

My Man City friend made the tv gesture and pointed for the VAR review at me today. He thought it was hilarious. Me, less so.

3 Likes

An actual City supporter??? :flushed:

Iā€™m willing to bet that he has only supported them since they were taken over by oil money.

5 Likes