Manchester City* - cheating cunts

powerdering their nose perhaps?

Some people will internally rationalise anything if the outcome is what they want.

1 Like
3 Likes

Another sideshow blah blah blah, will eventually be found not guilty.

5 Likes

Someone made the point about Saracens being relegated in Rugby for far less.

If they were stripped I’d take the titles wouldn’t bother celebrating them in any way.

5 Likes

If they strip them off the titles, Man United will get three and we will get the other three, right?

3 Likes

Relegate them to the conference :rofl:

3 Likes

More envelopes will change hands and nothing more.

3 Likes

Anyone else expecting a fine and a slap on the wrist?

1 Like

nope
Nothing will happen as usual

1 Like

And what about the last five years ? (Presumably that wasn’t in the remit.)

This is pretty seismic.

Pep will want out and not associate himself with the dirt.

Note it’s just up to 18/19, they could continue, easy to find more dodgy shit with the crypto/betting firms who ended up as shell companies without employees in 21 etc.

Fuck off city dirty cheating cunts.

7 Likes

Blue Moon is up in arms … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Saracens didn’t have the money to keep paying the authorities off. City do and will so in 6 months a statement will be released saying they have been cleared.

1 Like

Always the victims.

1 Like

Its actually mental, players could sue for missing sponsorship bonus’, teams who missed CL etc. Every team in the league will push for the maximum punishment.

1 Like

I wouldnt want titles handed now for 2 or 3 years ago and im sure the players dont either.

Deduct points now and for start of next season instead.

Haha are you on drugs? I’d take them and have a fucking parade! It’s what we are owed! It’s what we always deserved.

10 Likes

I’d take the titles. It’s not like we finished 20 points behind them. Without financial doping, they’d have been ours.

3 Likes

We havent had a parade for the title we did win let alone for 2 by city being stripped!

Everyone knows that half these companies who sponsor them dont exist, they never sell out games - why has it taken so long?

1 Like