Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

Christ, can you imagine? The ex-players are worse than the referees

5 Likes

Wtf? It’s xenophobic to state (the fact) that 3 clubs have limitless amounts of money? Is that not the exact reason that they chose these owners?

4 Likes

You see, he’s only calling out Arab owned clubs. That’s why its racist.

[refuses to mentally connect the dots]

1 Like
2 Likes

Even Moyes is on Klopps side

9 Likes

When it comes to refereeing decisions I think all players and managers stand together, I’d say 99% of players and managers are culpable towards “ref abuse”

Referee’s are the centre of their own medicine, they’ve never been either side of the spectrum…they’ve never been a fan inside a stadium on the wrong end (or right end) of decisions in a match…they don’t understand the feeling and emotions that their actions have on us. They can’t.

Even if I had no interest in football and turned on a football game for the first time in my life and I saw 50,000 off their seat in anger waving their arms and shouting all sorts…to me that’s pretty telling right?

I actually listen to and am a fan of Danny Murphy as a pundit, I heard a short line from him the other day which is completely truth “if you take away emotion from the game, you’re left with nothing.”

1 Like

I see the Saudis have rolled Eddie Howe out to say the gaffer “doesn’t know what he’s talking about” on the Torygraph. No doubt defending themselves from the financial doping charges

3 Likes

Does Howe know how did Sandcastle manage to spend 150 mil in two transfer windows?

Also, I’m eager to hear what Howe talks about when he is replaced by a shinny toy.

6 Likes

Most ex players/pundits think Taylor had a good game because he ‘let the game flow’ for me he was shit because he didn’t call blatant fouls by both teams

6 Likes

It’s like a policeman saying “I’m going to let assaults go today whist on my beat and only arrest people who murder someone. So that business in the high street flows smoothly”.

Pep said in a post match interview that Taylor had told him that he’d be letting things flow. Did he also tell Jürgen? Did he discuss it with his bosses or just do it off his own bat?

:nerd_face:

6 Likes

That comment to Pep was during the customary handing over of the envelope ceremony(allegedly).
Klopp doesn`t participate in these ceremonies so wouldn’t have been told the same thing.

2 Likes

A foul is a foul you cannot disregard the rules to ‘allow a game to flow’

All the refs need to do to let the game flow is to come down hard on the play acting, use VAR if necessary and then caution those guilty ala Fernandes.

7 Likes

Isn’t that then providing an unfair advantage to one team? Letting them discuss and plan to take advantage of the way the ref intends to officiate the game with insider knowledge?

Read my comment again :thinking: :wink:

1 Like

it isn’t but he should have included the US moneybags of Chelsea however if they knew an iota about Klopp that would never have crossed his mind he is straight as a di
it happens quite a lot in his pressers where they ask him questions which on the surface are anodyne but make him innocently say something that will write a controversial line in the papers

Jurgen Klopp sues over claims his comments inflamed tensions before Man City game (msn.com)

100% clickbait

Nothing in the article actually describing what legal action is being taken by Klopp

Journalism has gone to shit

7 Likes

My mistake trusting Chris Bascombe
two different stories when the paywall is bypassed

1 Like

It’s a well-worn tactic of stifling debate. Make the personal cost high if you dare to mention it, meaning that others will think twice before doing it.

In other words, make people self-police themselves into getting behind $hitty’s line. A journalist looking into FFP of $hitty? Well, they could now be accused.

6 Likes
1 Like