Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

Oh it is actually an independent board hmmm :thinking:

Still it’s been 3 weeks. I’d bring it in for the Derby game.

1 Like

We need to show two video clips, or images:

1. Bernardo hanging off Mo, upside down, from underneath, trying to pull him down like a Cougar on a deer. It was dangerous. Show the image, with the caption: No Foul?

2. Pep berating the VAR official, with the caption: Manager in control?

Jurgen will take his medicine, whatever that might be, like a consummate pro.

But scrutiny on our man is unjust, in the context.

5 Likes

Can LFC appeal against referees being utterly wank?

2 Likes

Think someone, somewhere is a little peed off that it was £30k…they, whoever they are, wanted more, they are gunning for JK…

2 Likes

You would think the cheating cunts would be happy with the 30k.

1 Like

I’d also be highlighting the inconsistency of the officials during that game. Pep was not even spoken to let alone carded? :rage::nerd_face:

5 Likes

Why didn’t the linesman just keep waving his flag until the foul was given…
This hierarchy that exists between the pitch officials is a joke… a foul is a foul is a foul so bring it to the referees attention… unless of course… they too timid for the fall-out from the referee at the end of the game

1 Like

That was he gamr where Taylor took it on himself to ‘let the game flow’ and not blow for every foul.
Serious questions need to be asked about why some refs are doing this? It’s like a police officer saying they’ll not stop speeders unless they crash. You know, to let the traffic flow. :rage::nerd_face:

4 Likes

I agree. Just show them a still image of it and ask the senile old cunts whether they think the bloke is fit to be running the line.

1 Like

They should also ask Taylor why has he not asked the linesman for assistance on stuff he may not see

2 Likes

I’ve posted many times on here about Taylor on what he sees and what he doesn’t. Basically he doesn’t see anything to our benefit until he’s told to go and take a look at the monitor.
It’s happened too many times and in far too many matches for it to be anything other than corrupt refereeing.

1 Like

I agree with everything you have said all along… but if Taylor has not intimidated that linesman before the game kicks-off, which I suspect he must have done… It is the DUTY of the linesman, to flag for such an obvious foul… the question to be asked of him… is why didn’t he…!
I think this is what probably angered Jurgen… The linesman did not even acknowledge a foul had been committed, for if he had, Jurgen would be 30k richer this morning

3 Likes
3 Likes

https://youtu.be/4TsV1VbGK1A

3 Likes

Ive never once seen a bad interview of Klopps. He always knows the right things to say. The best thing is this interview was him bringing up that EVERYTHING he says can be taken out of context. The fact this was aimed at the question about whether he should have bought another player this summer says a lot. He seemed absolutely ok with not having bought someone.

11 Likes

HaHaI want one of these face masks :0)

5 Likes

To think that theFA are appealing about the decision to just fine him it is a disgrace I have never seen them do that before why did they not appeal about the decision to only award a yellow to Kane for nearly breaking Robbo leg?

7 Likes

The 3 fist swings came back out at the final whistle tonight.

Whatever this man does, we follow. No questions asked. Simple as that

2 Likes
8 Likes

So is JK in the stands for Southampton???

1 Like