Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

So the ban is retropective, issued by the FA, does this mean then some yellow cards, red cards,incorrect VAR decisions can be dealt with retrospectively…or is it they can do it for some but not others…I think we are the ‘others’…if it had have been peppy le peu or peppy 2, things would’ve been different…

3 Likes

It would not surprise me if a few managers/clubs have written to the FA to complain about his lenient sentence quite a few newspapers wrote an article complaining about the same thing maybe they responded to that

1 Like

The green mist surfaces within certain teams​:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

England FA is as competent and transparent as the British government.

2 Likes

It is not. He was sent off and this is a case of working through the process to determine the punishment.

Yes. It’s rare and they are reluctant to do it, but yes these things are possible. We had one with villa only a couple of weeks ago where a red card was rescinded.

1 Like

Another thing about Saturday was this and I hadn’t thought about it. Though I know Pep is close to Klopp it can always have a knock on effect.

Premier League referee Michael Oliver has personally apologised to Jürgen Klopp and held his hands up for his mistakes in the match between Liverpool and Arsenal this season.

6 Likes

2nd apology from him. Im sure he did the same a few weeks after T-Rex assaulted Virgil and Oliver did sweer FA.

2 Likes

Wow!!!..what’s brought this on…

Fuck the apology. I want the three points.

11 Likes

Yep…
Retrospective points would be fine.

Or at least make it public, recounting exactly what it is he’s sorry for to highlight the shit other teams were allowed to get away with.

4 Likes

Sources…?

Do you not believe the “football insider”?

I wonder how important those 3 points are at the end of the season

My spat out chewing gum at the bottom of someone’s shoe has more meaning than an apology from anyone of them cunts.

Quite significant when added to the other points we lose to dubious and/or plain wrong decisions against us.

You could throw that comment back 20 years and it would still be valid. FFP was only a glint in the milkman’s eye but the sentiment is the same. Possibly 30-40.

Good call, what you drinking?

2 Likes

Respect to him for apologising, but it’s really becoming a bit of a pattern with him.

I think the problem is that he is a bit of an arrogant prick. There are plenty of rumours of him getting in a huff when VAR get involved in his decisions.

2 Likes

Funny how his beloved Sandcastle are vying for a top 4 finish eh…
I wonder what he can do to help scuttle the chances of other teams…!

1 Like