Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

They aren’t frittering away their wealth though, are they?

They are spending their countries wealth on the legitimacy that owning a successful sports club brings.

Let’s not pretend that the owners of City, Newcastle and PSG are doing for the love of football. They are oppressive regimes looking to buy international legitimacy through sportswashing .

5 Likes

Yes other do get critisism from certain people but they don’t tell us about it every 2 minutes xxx

I can’t believe AnfieldRdDreamer is being considered for attention

I have been scrolling down the last 60 posts, thanks for making me laugh guys (in a good way), had a tedious work day. Never change, I like you just the way you are.

So, we are getting a new Admin Moderator, that’s nice.

1 Like

Tomorrows headline

Bad German Attacks Cameraman

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

She’s not very good is she?

No … lol

Soz

1 Like

Neither are my Grandsons. But I love it when they sing Reds songs.
One of my Grandsons has a slight bit of difficulty pronouncing La and Rs.

He sings

“Mo Sawah, Mo Sawah, wunnin down the wing”. Fills my heart with joy. Especially when they break into impromptu renditions out of the blue.
Fair play to the little lady. I’d love this video to resurface when she does the pre match show for when we’re bidding for another UCL in years ahead. :nerd_face:

6 Likes

My kids are worse singers, but still love to hear them :blush:

3 Likes

Yep, good job a parent’s love is blind. She butchered that song.

Klopp’s 1000th game in football management tomorrow, not that he tends to know that or care.

Tends to win these milestone games. Lets hope for one tomorrow!

5 Likes
1 Like

Watching the press conference now I’m 5 seconds in … how can you not love this man? Already putting a smile on my face and making all the reporters laugh after simply answering if he was well whilst sipping out of his Liverpool mug. 5 seconds in. Special special man.

3 Likes

Didin’t like the team selection today (some nice calls, but overall it wasn’t good).

That attack had two realistic solutions how it would look.

Elliott on the left - first time we did it.
Salah up top in a 4-3-3 - second time we would be doing it.

Line up was largely fine especially if he didn’t feel Darwin was ready to start…then again he’d hinted post Wolves that some players would’ve featured on merit, Only other question mark was Gomez starting, I’d have Matip over him every day of the week.

Truth is Zoran, this team just isn’t good enough…gone stale over the summer and now should be the perfect time to help Klopp and his team refresh the squad.

1 Like

Line up was fine he is trying stuff as we need to do.

Think he got the sub wrong but evidently trusted Elliott more than Jones, Hendo or Fabinho at that point.

3 subs was odd but maybe a “show me you want to play” type display it’s obvious who he felt most let down by.

1 Like

Yeah, but not anything. Our team dynamics didn’t look good, both offensively and defensively. Was a bit of a crap game between two sides with issues and trying to find something. No big deal, but some of Klopp’s decisions weren’t good today. We improved a little bit when he corrected some.

I thought defensively and central it was fine it was better than it’s been.

Of course by doing that it’s numbing the goal threat but those forwards aren’t helping. Nunez will hopefully be more of a threat when he is fully back.

1 Like