Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

IDK, i didnt though.

Needs a mental health break, maybe, this guy. Getting very little from the squad at the moment. Go stare at bodies of water for a few months. See you in July would be my vote.

4 Likes

That’s the option if I trusted Pep Ljinders to be able to not completely fuck it up.

Shame we haven’t got Critchley around still.

Nothing more important than mental health, step away and go spend time with your beautiful family…you dont need this club taking years off your retirement anymore.

1 Like

Sadly I think when he steps away he will do so for good

I think he’s hinted that at the end of the post match there.

It’ll be good for us in a way, if nothing else it’ll expose our owners for who they really are and hopefully open the eyes to the blind.

He knows whatever he decides to do now he’ll be held in the highest regard with all Liverpool fans and no one would blame him & for those who don’t think he would way away…he walked away from his boyhood club.

He’s a big part of the problem.

He feels like it to be honest.

Fresh ideas I don’t mean replacing Klopp by the way. Shame Critchley isn’t available as he is someone I would consider

3 Likes

Bring back Buvac?

Often see people that they want him to be the Klopp successor -I hope not, he rubs me the wrong way …

2 Likes

He’s apparently favourite with Tuchel on the betting markets. If Klopp walked I wouldn’t want any of them on that list.

3 Likes

I’m afraid it’s unfolding in front of us. Just like it happened with Rafa.

I can’t stand to see him suffering like this - as it’ll lead to an anxiety disorder or worse. Like it happens in corp leadership roles when owners and boards are not supportive of an excellent CEO.

The reason why this issue is so problematic, is the high likelihood that this will continue until they sell. The following factors are keeping him here as he’d walk and not care about his own $

1. He cares for his leadership team that followed him.
  2. The owners want him to stay, as he’s the fancy, high performing HVAC of the house they are trying to sell.
  3. He cares about us and the city.

If we push the owners too much, they may either sell to KSA or a neighboring state, or worse, sack Klopp before they sell.

If only SOS and all of us supporters and internet warriors find ways to properly discuss with the owners a way out of this mess…

1 Like

Does look like Klopp has backed the wrong people. He needs different personalities around him I think.

I’d happily sell everyone bar him though. If FSG won’t find the rebuild needed then please sell as soon as possible.

5 Likes

What was that situation with James Pearce today at the post-match press?

1:44.

4 Likes

Perhaps because he is whines like Neil Jones.

Maybe they should make Pep Ljinders do these from now on, he’s good with hot air.

“If only SOS and all of us supporters and internet warriors find ways to properly discuss with the owners a way out of this mess…”

Specifically what mess? This season and performances as a whole? Because some staff have also left? You want an open public discussion?

1 Like

What did they write?

Everything he and Jones says is a whine I can’t be arsed searching especially Jones.

1 Like

Don’t know, I don’t read most articles, there are too much of them. Only read those where we can find out something new.

But if they are reporting as normal and we’re having the season we have, of course there must be some criticism and questioning.

They’re not there to support the club or Klopp, but say as it is right now.

1 Like

We’re in serious danger of losing this man.
Lose to Madrid and he’ll walk I reckon

4 Likes