Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

Not sure its fair for this guy to feel like this…
The players need to step the fuck up for him… and F**kin soooon!

7 Likes

Said it weeks ago…his body language, he looks drawn and ill…

i hope he doesnt leave,

but if he does,

i will tip my hat at the man and thank him for everything he did for our club.

6 Likes

Fine and everything but it’s fan writing. Can go anywhere for that.

It feels like he has almost left the caps lock on, I want proper analysis not some hearsay, I’ve done some journalism in my time if I feel I can write it then it’s simply not good enough.

Klopp says it’s something Pearce wrote.

But isn’t Jurgen someone who often says he doesn’t click, doesn’t open, doesn’t read anything?

I’m aware in this age that stuff can still get to him, via his family, friends, maybe receiving headlines or links on his phone.

I wonder if in his entire managerial career if he’s had a stretch like this.

Final season at Dortmund. But pressures of the PL in general and LFC in particular are much more amplified

1 Like

Why is TIA not name dropping James Pearce? :grimacing:

Final season was a season of two halves, first half dire and relegation zone, second Europa league charge and a cup final.

After all it’s why Dortmund could lose to us in that thriller at Anfield a season later. For the prolonged spell of this it’s worse, though perhaps it will lead to the same belief that he has taken it as far as it can go.

Yeah, the great German is bearing the weight of the world on his shoulders. While FSG are standing still in the USA and leave Klopp to do all the dirty work. Talking, expalining, bearing all the blame for the poor performances this season.
Again no midfielder was signed, no idea who will be our sporting director, the scouting team is also crumbling /Graham is leaving too/. Those guys from America jumped the falling ship and are looking for only one simple thing - profit, making MONEY.

This situation is not good for the club and the fans - they need to sell asap.

Jan Aage Fjørtoft ��️*�� ���� ����
@JanAageFjortoft
·
Follow
Klopp won’t be fired

But he could walk

Only games that matter now are ones on 21st Feb and 15th March.

Actually that’s been the case for about 2 months.

1 Like

I read a few people say Pearce implied Klopp was having an affair with Matt McCann. Where’s that come from?

I believe Klopp would walk if the situation doesn’t get better. He’s done the best he could with what he’s given, and he’s perform some miracle. I really want to see Klopp gets the financial support he needs to refresh the squad. I believe would’ve done so had he been given the proper support he’s been asking for over the years. There’s a lot deadwood on the team, and I am hoping a new owner will come in soon. Although, Tough times ahead still, but Klopp has earn the right to stay on and reassemble the broken team that we have here.

YNWA

2 Likes

whaAAT?

Huh?! Who’s that?

That’s the most random shit I’ve heard lately.

:joy:

1 Like

McCann is the head of PR something.

This guy?

Has football rumours lost its collective heads

4 Likes

If we are lucky and Klopp sticks around, nobody in this squad should be safe. Nobody. Everyone is sellable

1 Like