Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

You’ve just described 90% of the journalists and pundits.

Almost 3 years ago?

Me too. I’d get rid of anyone and everyone before losing Klopp. The thought of him being replaced by a plastic manager with sports washing owners paying 100m for someone who’s only been on the radar for 6 months is enough to make me quit watching

1 Like

We as a fanbase need to show our support to Klopp. Few of the fans out on social media are giving absolute pelters to Klopp. I am worried, if he thinks he has lost the fans, he will walk. :pleading_face:
I remember that saying ’ be careful what you wish for’ and i say this to those fickle fans.

7 Likes

Even on social media, the vast majority are in full support of Klopp & those posts tend to have 5k+ likes.

Sure they’ll be the odd few saying he’s lost the dressing room if you look long enough…I saw on few on social media saying Arteta out after today so :man_shrugging:

Ignore social media @Maria its full of trolls, lots from other clubs
pretending to be Liverpool fans and they go straight for Klopp as they know he is the main reason we won all the recent trophies. Slur Alex knew when klopp first became our manager. We are going through a rough patch but sooner or later this will pass.

6 Likes

I know that, I had to switch the radio off, all I am hearing is the negative views. They seem to want Tuchel. We all know how that went in Dortmund and Chelsea.

I just want Klopp to stay until the end of his contract, as he said he would. Then, if he wants to go and have a quieter life, I wouldn’t blame him. I would rather the whole team changed and have Klopp at LFC until the end.

3 Likes

I have now, its just upsetting me too much. I wish we all could help our gaffer in this difficult situation.

1 Like

Just listen to our fans at matches they still singing his song and support him fully. :heart::heart:

2 Likes

More likely the grass, wood would leave splinters on the arse

Everyone wants Klopp to stay, but for his sake there’s no point sticking around when he won’t be backed. FSG aren’t capable of changing the whole team…we need to think about what Klopp wants & managing this junk of a squad probably isn’t at the top of of his wishlist.

Even Man Utd fans are saying ‘we need a rebuild’, behind the rivalry of our main rival clubs, the fans would love to have Klopp as their manager. If Klopp goes, the whole coaching staff go and I can’t see Mona staying either.
Liverpool will be even more ‘up the creek’!!

Hope you are reading this Mr Henry and Mr Werner!!

Keita, Ox chamberlain, Milner and Adrian all leave on a free, if we could get two top quality midfielders a replacement for Gomez and a third choice keeper we will be capable of top 4 again next season.

1 Like

Oké we all know how you think about Klopp, a quitter, thanks for clearing that up. :+1:

Yeah…I’d have him here forever in some sort of capacity…

If FSG also need to understand that to keep an iconic football club like ours, then they have to keep up in refreshing and bringing new players, I know we cannot compete with our rivals Man City and Chelsea, but they need to do something. Or if they can’t, sell to someone who can.
I am also wondering, why have they not appointed a DoF yet?

1 Like

Incredible really, given how shit we are currently. His impact has reached much deeper than the football alone. It’s clear he’s made some mistakes (like misplaced loyalty) but even those seem more noble than the pride of other managers

6 Likes

The current one is still in the job.

1 Like

Our manager. Reminder to everyone what’s he done for this club as a few seem to have lost sight…transformed this club from finishing 6-8th every season to this + all the countless finals he’s led us to. He deserves better.

7 Likes

Oh Okay, I thought they might have found his successor by now, they usually have one in mind already.