Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

The wages and bonuses would be around £50m over the five years of their tenure.

I half-expected Anthony Joshua to appear in that Friday embargo and steal the microphone. But really, all what Klopp said could actually help some of our fans this summer, lowering expectations.

:joy:

1 Like

Couldn’t care less about how garrulous he can be. Small price to pay for his overall brilliance.

This is what matters: "This is my club" - Jurgen Klopp insists he is not "angry" at Liverpool owners - Liverpool FC - This Is Anfield

I feel sorry for Jurgen, he’s explained it until he’s red in the face, he has to work with what is allowed to have, he doesn’t control the budget, FSG does. He really cares, deals with ridiculous questions the journalists they ask him every week on transfers.
If we had Antonio Conte, he would have walked off in a huff and resigned.

4 Likes

It shows he cares.

Every question from those fucktards was intended to get a reaction “budget this budget that”, Klopp did well not to get up and elbow one in the face…but thats what they do isn’t it, these Journo’s, they plant the seed wait for a reaction so that they can tell the world how pissed off Klopp is.

1 Like

You think it’s this because it’s what the “journalists” tell you. Again and again, it goes back to, don’t believe anything they write. There’s no incentive for them to get any facts right at all, but all the incentive in the world to draw attention.

(Curtis) Jones himself said in a recent interview, that it doesn’t matter what he says or what the truth is, the “journalists” will make up whatever they want anyway.

It’s astounding how many people still believe a single thing they say, or think that there are such things as “reliable” journalists when it comes to football.

2 Likes

Mbappe is our number 1 target confirmed.

if we had Fergie in charge, the journalist wouldnt even ask the question in fear of been banned from OT,

If we had Pep in charge, they would write in support of him claiming the owners are treating him badly by not giving him another billion to spend. they would then do a whip round to give him cash for transfers

If we had Brandan in charge, he would talk about his sellf and making people better human beings

if we had Brain Clough in charge, he would clip the journo’s ear for asking the question,

if we had Roy in charge, he would tell them all about his extensive experience he has in transfer dealings gained over his 103 year career in football,

if we had Kenny in charge, he would just laugh at the journos, them come away with some witty put down

If we had Mouriho in charge, he would take the huff and work his way of here with fat payoff

5 Likes

That is just your subjective feeling. I watched this press conference too, and didn’t get that feeling at all.

2 Likes

Why is this constantly brought up again, despite of being wrong? Take a good look at Swiss Ramble’s reports on our finances, and especially our wage structure, and you’ll see that we spend money like a top club.

2 Likes

Is Jurgen the kid in the analogy?

Kidding - I just don’t care.

Get 3 or 4 players in and see how we go next season.

1 Like

We don’t have limited spending for a big club. We are a huge club and we spend every penny we earn.

It’s just that that is no longer enough to compete.

2 Likes

IMO we really aren’t in the kind of dire straits that requires these types of panic actions you are suggesting. Fans love to think in these extremes because it helps justify their desires for new faces and ‘something different’ in the squad.

It won’t be an unpopular opinion on here I don’t agree with it though.

3 Likes

After a weekend of emotions and Sunday a day of reflection, I just want Jurgen and coaching staff to rebuild the spine of the team again, with whatever player will fit in the team tactically, socially and and is reasonably priced for the owners to buy. Also, hopefully he will be given time to rebuild that team. :pensive: :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: I got no choice really :woman_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

Also this kind of talk goes against what Jürgen has said and done consistently through his career…

It’s like they don’t know what Jürgen is like at all…

1 Like
2 Likes

The issue is the lack of financial rules being enforced.

We are a rich club, and if everyone spent according to their legitimate means, as they built up their operation, then bring it on. We are in a good position.

The illegitimate clubs are skewing all that and need to be checked.

Here’s hoping…

4 Likes

how to fuck with a journalist, vol1. force them to paraphrase your statement