Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

And the other one appears to be Brendon Gleeson’s brother

1 Like
1 Like

Klopp: “I now couldn’t care less about what people think, that’s the good thing about leaving.”

13 Likes

I hope that, at some point after he leaves, he comes out and tells the truth about how we regularly get cheated.

In fact, he should do it before he leaves. Put some pressure on the cheating refs.

9 Likes

Klopp kept repeating that he wasn’t angry at the press conference, but he did sound utterly fed up and exasperated. How could he not? It must be soul destroying, working so hard and so long, only for City’s cheating and cowardly, spineless, if not outright corrupt, officiating to rob him once again.

His arrow and bazooka scenario is playing out again and it has without doubt contributed to him feeling drained and leaving early.

Congratulations to the football authorities, they’ve managed to turn away one of the brightest, most charismatic managers in the history of the game.

3 Likes

That was the goal. He’s too bright anyway for the so-called ‘best league in the world’, in fact ruled by idiotic, corrupt clowns.

1 Like

remember that the opposite of love isn’t hate. it’s indifference

Klopp doesn’t hate the PGMOL. He knows what’s going on and he’s indifferent to it as he knows he cannot affect the outcome of their decisions.

Getting angry doesn’t solve anything.

This is basically how I feel without the work bit. Must be 1000 times worse for Klopp, the players and colleagues.

I don’t blame him one bit or hold anything against his decision to leave.

2 Likes

Elie Wiesel or The Lumineers?

divorce.

1 Like

I think there are two things this season that are evidence of Klopp’s brilliance.

Firstly, how well he’s turned us around from last season. Yes, we spent a lot to revamp that midfield but he’s had to integrate four players in the heart of the team, get them up to speed tactically and physically. They’ve all missed time too and yet we just bossed City who tend to dominate most with their midfield prowess.

I thought we’d be better than last year but we’d still be in something of a transition. But he’s got us winning on all fronts. Taking on all comers despite a huge injury list and some truly awful refereeing and on the cusp of another tilt at a quadruple. That is just mind boggling.

Secondly, when you think about those individual awards the club might dish out, we just have so many candidates you could make a case for.

Player of the season? Could easily be Virg, Salah, maybe even Nunez. Jota might have been in with a shot if he’d stayed fit.

Young player? Case could be made for any of Jones, Elliott, Bradley or Quansah. Doubt you could call Kelleher young any more but he’s filled the biggest of boots admirably.

Signing of the season? Mac or Endo would both be worthy winners and if either won player of the season I doubt there’d be many arguing against that. And it’s not as if Szobo hasn’t been great too.

James Miller award for doing whatever is asked of them? I mean, how valuable has Joe Gomez been for us this season playing four different positions?

That’s half the team. The rest are Ali, Trent, Konate, Robbo, Diaz, Jota. Some of our best players who’ve just been out performed by others. Really it’s just Gravenberch, Gakpo that haven’t exceeded expectations and the absences of Matip, Thiago and Bajcetic that have disappointed.

It’s phenomenal work.

13 Likes

Hello there :wave:, haven’t seen you lately.

The way this team is performing with all the abscences and the crazy schedule represents some of his finest work as manager.

If only it wasn’t coming to an end… Just 5 league games at Anfield remain under Klopp. Those lucky enough to attend, better take it all in.

6 Likes

Spot on.

1 Like

New job requiring a lot more focus and commitment than the last one :joy:

2 Likes

About 10 weeks left :smiling_face_with_tear:

Don’t remind me, I don’t want to think about it yet.

5 Likes

It was lovely for me to cheer on his post-match fist pump one last time (for me personally, unlikely I’ll be able to score any more tickets the rest of the season).

8 Likes
2 Likes

Can you give abit of background knowledge/idea about the first video.

I get Jürgen doesn’t understand the Bavarian dialect and is learning the word ‘noagalzuzla’.

1 Like