Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

I don’t care in the slightest if you put me on your ignore list.

Jürgen Klopp is one of the greatest managers in the history of Liverpool Football Club.

He has decided to leave before the job takes a toll on his health.

Thank him for the good times, but also respect his decision.

Liverpool Football Club will continue to exist after he leaves.

6 Likes

You seem very clever, it’s a shame you have no empathy. It’s totally inappropriate to make fun of other people’s feelings. Please leave me alone!

3 Likes

Sad Season 3 GIF by The Lonely Island

The Wave Dancing GIF

Two textbook Jurgen responses there

• his smile at Milner mentioning his temper :joy: Definite steel sharpens steel relationship there
  • stopping mid sentence to remember that it’s the birthday of a player who hasn’t played for him for 2 years
4 Likes

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes
4 Likes

Redmen TV got quite a lot of stick about putting their Klopp interview behind a paywall. Did an applogy and chucked it on for free.

5 Likes

Speaking of which, I desperately need Jürgen to run for President somehow. I’m broken.

1 Like

That was good Livvy. Got me a bit emotional too.

1 Like

Biden? Trump? Klopp?

Two are senile and the other’s a bloody foreigner.

1 Like

Right again.

1 Like

Plus ça change…

1 Like

Snowflake. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’m really curious about the sort of send-off Guardiola will get when he finally fecks off from City, my guess is there won’t be anything like the emotion or sentiment (although I expect the club will attempt to manufacture some)

1 Like

He’s not sure if he called Fergie​:joy::joy::joy:

All this tributes to Jürgen are wonderful. I don’t know why, even though i have never met him. I feel like I am losing a dear relative. I feel so sad that after Sunday, that’s it.:cry:

4 Likes

Welcome his replacement.

1 Like

There will be a video of him been taken away in handcuffs after his part in the fraud is revealed.

1 Like

If it helps, you have met me :heart: