Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

I would 100% buy your memoirs

3 Likes

I had an image of JK being harassed by COG for his memoirs and nearly spat my wine out (a cheeky little Riesling, since you ask).

3 Likes

I get why Alexandria Ocasio Cortez is called AOC. Powerful, dynamic, driven. I adore @cynicaloldgit but calling him COG is a bridge too far.

3-game ban.

5 Likes

Tried?!?

FFS!!

Every post for three years…

1 Like

Everyone calls him COG, AN_L.

1 Like

Look at all you Johnny-come-latelys with your acronymised usernames… :roll_eyes:

FMD

3 Likes

JCLs, get it right.

3 Likes

Heading to Mallorca on Wednesday. Will catch up with Kloppo then and show him the latest on TAN :+1:

8 Likes

Think he’ll be back at Liverpool in midweek.

1 Like

Fuck I hope not. That would be such a letdown. I hope he retires to quiet, luxurious obscurity and we only hear from him every 3/6 months.

2 Likes

I’m sure you’re thankful that you’re not referred to as ANL.

6 Likes

Legend post. Pin :pushpin: it.

2 Likes

Give him our good wishes and he is sorely missed.:blush:

1 Like

I’ll start the trend.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I expect I’ll be roasted for this but, did we get to the bottom of why JK quit?

I’ve heard talk in the NW of it being to do with a Netflix contract the club signed, and prior to that, a perception of not being supported properly by FSG?

:face_holding_back_tears:

Mate he’s been close to a burnout.

Think it was a massive relief for him after he was able to confirm that he’ll be out after the season.

Nothing to do with the owners, city’s cheating, the documentary or anything else.

12 Likes

I have heard that he was close to quitting last summer and some of his behaviour last August clearly showed that he was under immense stress.

Obviously, he has made it through a final season and I think you could see that he was calmer going into last Autumn when he had made up his mind to leave.

7 Likes

Whilst this is obviously apparent, Im sure there is something else to it, will take time.

No

9 Likes