Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

Aww, this is lovely :heart_eyes:.

I heard Jürgen is soundproofing his new house, so can play his Kiss records on full blast :joy:

3 Likes

One of my favourites is the second leg win against Dortmund at Anfield in the UEFA Cup. What a comeback!!

4 Likes

Appreciate a lot about Jurgen but his music tastes isn’t one.

1 Like

I always had him down as a Motörhead fan for some reason.

2 Likes

Kiss :-1:t3:

I mean he has Scorpions, Helloween, Rammstein etc etc. in Germany.

2 Likes

He went to a Taylor Swift concert

1 Like

Jürgen’s musical taste is :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :joy:

I had him down for a die hard Rammstein and Scorpians fan. Isn’t he mates with Toten Hosen’s lead singer?

I am surprised he isn’t into electronic dance music, I mean Kraftwerk are worldwide legends.

Jürgen is definitely not Motown, soul and disco​:joy:. I can’t imagine him doing a John Travolta! He can moonwalk abit, not quite Michael Jackson though :smiley:.

3 Likes

For someone who says , he likes his football heavy metal. He doesn’t like his music heavy metal.

1 Like

I think Klopp once said his favorite Bands are Beatles, Genesis and Kiss

1 Like

2 of the 3 aren’t bad.

1 Like

One out of three isn’t too bad.

1 Like

The early albums of Genesis were very good.

1 Like

I’d bet Jürgen likes the Phil Collins fronted stuff.
He also went to a Helene Fischer concert…Nuff said.

4 Likes

Nowt wrong with Taylor Swift as a pop act.

I bet some of you like Oasis :joy::see_no_evil:

Anyhow Norwich I remember because I was at Palace and waiting for the match and I overheard two guys talking about a late goal and I assumed it was the Norwich one I had and turned alerts off in disgust.

2 Likes

I heard of her and a few of her songs.

I have two albums of Julian David :see_no_evil:.

Okay, I have a few albums of Oasis. It is all coming out now. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Never heard of him tbh, but eh…good for you I guess?
I also don’t own an Oasis album.

1 Like

Tô be fair they have some good songs, I just getting a bit bored with all their chat.

1 Like

He did an awful techno version of Joy Fleming’s ‘Ein Lied kann eine Brücke sein’.
Whereas Joy Fleming is a bloody, brilliant… LEGEND!! I love her voice and songs!! Best soul and RnB voice to come out of Europe!

1 Like

I do like some of their songs though. They brilliant on stage when they are not fighting each other. I do like Liam’s interviews though, he is quite honest and self deprecating in humour. He has told some funny stories, when he used to ask for sarnies outside Jamie Oliver’s house when he was drunk.