Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

Exactly. Do some exercise. Your body will learn to keep up with the flow.

1 Like

There will be a number of clubs that will see an upturn in fortunes (I think us being one) and some that will drop off a cliff next season.

1 Like

Klopp:

‘Even if Liverpool kicks me out I won’t be available because whenever my time here ends I will take a one year break’

6 Likes

Happy Yes It Is GIF

7 Likes

:pray::palms_up_together::+1: :love_you_gesture: JK.

3 Likes

Did he says this in the press conference or to a newspaper?

1 Like
6 Likes

Thanks for the link GermanRed.

5 Likes

I love you Stevie. Love of all this when he answers the question about managing Liverpool.

“I wish you knew how much we love Jürgen Klopp” :joy::heart:

13 Likes
5 Likes

Blink 182 Reaction GIF

3 Likes

Klopp is in his 6th season now, so far he has reached League Cup final the EC final, the WC final and the CL final twice. last season we won the PL for the first time in 30 years.

I call BS Mr. ambassador, BM fan perhaps…

5 Likes

He is not a Bayern Munich fan is he Dutch?

Wait till he incurs the wrath of LFC supporters.

2 Likes

Yup, Klopp’s been manager for 5 years.

1 Like

Don’t know Maria, but after the BS he said, could be a BM-supporter. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Good article from the Guardian. Sums up nicely what an amazing job JK has done until this point. I liked this because it puts his achievements in perspective:

Signings have been made in moments of need. But the fact remains Liverpool have spent £12m net in the past two seasons. Net spend on transfer fees – not wages and bonuses – in the last four years is £60m. This is excellent business. But it isn’t a recipe for resilience. In the long term you need more space to fail.

Pep Guardiola has regeared his team brilliantly. He also has the resources to do this, because City spend around £100m net on new players every year, with the freedom to buy the ones you want, not just the ones you need because the red light that says panic is flashing.

10 Likes

I disagree about the lack of cover, to some extent. While it’s true that we are forced to depend on a core group of players but we weren’t exactly devoid of cover. We have players like Origi, Takumi, Shaqiri, AOC and Keita who, for varying reasons, failed to provide the cover when we needed it most.

1 Like
15 Likes

Well written article but all that’s really saying is that Liverpool doesn’t have the depth of the two plastic clubs, which is to be expected. Although they too would struggle not only with the abnormal number of injuries but also with how targeted they were. Just the other day Solskjaer was saying that they were facing a forward injury crisis after Rashford and Cavani were unavailable against Milan and Martial got injured in the first half.

The fact of the matter is the current squad is the deepest Liverpool has had in the PL era. It being assembled on pittance isn’t a indictment on the club’s spending but a testament to Klopp and Edwards’ brilliance in the transfer market.

5 Likes

Not particularly deep at CB though as the article points out. Although I guess you could have said the same about City last season. They learnt a harsh lesson. Hopefully we have too.

3 Likes