Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

4 Likes

The Boss: “The City’s big enough, obviously, for two clubs. For a real one and the other one”. :rofl:

4 Likes

:joy:

Wasn’t sure what he said. Red one or real one.

1 Like

Bossman telling it like it is. Too many people taking out their phones and recording instead of shouting and urging their team on.

If it was upto me, I’d ask the stewards to confiscate anyone using a cellphone during a match. Make it a fortress and let people fear Anfield. The minute they do that, Half the battle is won.

4 Likes

Premier League Mind Blown GIF by Dan Leydon

1 Like

I think with the reference to the boot room in this convo. It might be a reference to Pepjin Ljinders as the next manager.

I doubt it, can you imagine the indignation coming his (and our) way if he did! :rofl::rofl:

Insult The Shivering Truth GIF by Adult Swim

:rofl:

8 Likes

One of the things you hear from the lads in the 70s is how humbling the environment was. You’ve got a group of players each of whom were among the best in the world in their position who are used to winning everything, but no one was every given the space to believe their own hype. You get that feeling from this team as well.

11 Likes

:joy:

7 Likes

Get Robbo to translate

2 Likes

Next LFC club record broken by Jürgen.
First ever manager to lead us to 8 consecutive away wins. Hats off to you!

10 Likes

Jurgen interview on the offal today, done for Premier League Productions.

3 Likes
3 Likes

In the presser, the answerJürgen gave in German to the Sky Deutschland guy’s second question revealed a tendency to not repeating the four at the front experiment. He summarised his account of why that formation had some advantages early in the game against City back then, but that as soon as City adjusted tactically on the pitch, the advantage was gone. He could have only made a tactical switch himself by using one of his subs quite early in the game.
The answer to the first question merely revealed that Jürgen neither has the time, nor inclination to concern himself with the media reception for LFC back in his homeland: he still has friends in the German sports media world though.

7 Likes

Anyone able to paste The Athletic article on Jürgen from yesterday?

4 Likes

Got to love Boss’s wife Ulla. She wants to experience the match with the fans (just like when she was on the street standing on top of a postbox (is that true?) with the crowd for the Champions League #6 parade).
https://twitter.com/DAZNFootball/status/1513215046943485959?s=20&t=VjQCcB6idPUbu_zM4KDeeA

Klopp was set to have a post-match interview but had a small chat with Guardiola first and part of their conversation was picked up by DAZN microphones.

Klopp said: “No, I know, I told her ‘don’t do that’ because against United she was in the crowd and got an elbow and now, she wanted to go there.”

Liverpool fans will love the sound of Ulla Sandrock not being overly worried about having to stand her ground when travelling to watch the Reds particularly as she seems to have refused the option of watching from a private box.

Klopp is one of the most down to earth managers in the world so it comes as no surprise that he would be married to someone very much like him.

(From Anfield Central)

12 Likes

Whoever elbowed her, needs to get at her knees and grovel for forgiveness. Lavish her with flowers, chocolates, presents. Whatever it takes to let her husband extend his stay.

8 Likes

Someone found Ulla Sandrock for the Boss…singing along with the new song for the Boss.

1 Like