Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

Me hearing this news

pron spanking GIF

2 Likes

Over the moon and further over this,he is clearly open to staying and I’m certain there isn’t a red anywhere who thinks different.
Just make it happen!

1 Like

Was it the Southampton kit or Hasenhuttl himself that gave it away? :man_detective:

6 Likes

This season just gets better and better…

3 Likes

Was more Carra posting, adds more weight to the reports!

1 Like

Spare a thought for those miserable bastards at Manchester as they hear these news.

Partying Music Video GIF by Taylor Swift

2 Likes

Nah; fuck ‘em.

5 Likes

This will be the best signing ever.

2 Likes

The most important contract that we need sorting - bigger than any player contract - buzzing

Hopefully it’s swiftly signed.

Maybe Mo’s contract issues are in part to do with wanting to know if Klopp will stay on. We all know that Jurgen’s the big draw at Liverpool right now for players.

5 Likes

Maybe Ulla has said that he can stay

Premier League Football GIF by Liverpool FC

6 Likes

Maybe Jurgen’s glad he’s a red too

5 Likes

Coincidence this is announced after he gets a song?

5 Likes

He’s in love with us and feels fine

3 Likes

I thought he might be extending when I saw Ulla had been in the travelling Kop for the City and United games. She’s been bitten by the bug and once you’re in, you’re in. Hopefully she will never allow him to leave.

14 Likes

We could win the quadruple and Jurgen could be here for another four years.

This isn’t really happening , is it ?

3 Likes

Haha, thought about this when I saw the news. Jurgen is extending because Ulla wants more away trips :smile:

4 Likes

Signed until 2026.

12 Likes

Jurgen Klopp has signed a contract extension with Liverpool that will keep him at the club until 2026, The Athletic understands.

25 Likes

Couldn’t be more over the moon! I had pretty much accepted he was probably gone at the end of his current deal. The best news!

7 Likes

6 Likes