Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

13 Likes

7 Likes

Where were u sat last
night Peppy…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Aww, isn’t this a lovely scene, Fergie and Jurgen together. :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

The Premier League sponsors and 92 league managers chose Klopp over Pep and Eddie Howe, which proves that while the world of football Twitter accepts and champions sports washing projects, people within the game clearly don’t.

8 Likes

With the exception of the officials.

1 Like

Pep has won it three times in the last few years, I think managers see three finals and a point within Man City for what it is. Fans on Twitter and elsewhere can’t, they only care about one upmanship that’s why winning the transfer window and player “bantz” matters more and trophies are only mentioned by these people when it’s to mock another. Arsenal fans mocking Spurs for not winning a trophy seriously? They didn’t have Europe and still lost out on a CL place to paraphrase the great Clement Attlee, ‘a period of silence on your part would be most appreciated’.

7 Likes
9 Likes

Twelve years ago Sir Alex Ferguson advised Jurgen Klopp to ‘join a club with history’.

Before handing Klopp his award last night, Ferguson jokingly said: “I should have told him to go to Scunthorpe United!”

Klopp’s response?

“I couldn’t understand anything he said!" :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Premier League Manager of the Month Awards…
Aug - Nuno Espirito Santo
Sept - Mikel Arteta
Oct - Thomas Tuchel
Nov - Pep Guardiola
Dec - Pep Guardiola
Jan - Bruno Lage
Feb - Eddie Howe
March - Mikel Arteta
April - Mike Jackson
Manager of the Season - Jurgen Klopp.

It’s obvious Klopp should have won manager of the month most months. :grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

Premier League Player of the Month Awards…
Aug - Antonio
Sept - Ronaldo (undeserved)
Oct - Salah
Nov - Trent
Dec - Sterling
Jan - De Gea
Feb - Matip
March - Kane
April - Ronaldo
Player of the Season - De Bruyne, totally undeserved.

3 Likes

Does beg the question, how often does the winner of the annual award do so without having won a monthly one that season? I can’t imagine it happens that often. Given that we have got to every final while taking the league race to the last day and finishing a point behind it does seem particularly odd that Klopp hasn’t won a monthly award this season.

3 Likes

Don’t fans pick them…

I’m stuck on Nuno was manager of the month in Aug and fired by Xmas…

1 Like
7 Likes

Fake.

Not a pint in sight.

3 Likes

Jurgen, are those cigarettes on the table? I though you had quit. And that looks like a 20 year old flip phone. You can’t YouTube scout on one of those.

2 Likes

I don’t believe it’s cigarettes and that’s a glasses/sunglasses case,

You’ve had a mare here, @Nobluff

2 Likes

Ok, case probably, cig’s box is still suspicious.

It’s not a cig box, wrong colour. they’re all grey in over here

2 Likes