Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

8 Likes

Pep Guardiola Reaction GIF by DAZN

1 Like

Working class hero, is Čeferin.

2 Likes

What he fails to understand is the nature of Jurgen and Pep’s complaints. That there is only so much you can put a human body through - even ones as fit as pro-footballers.

5 Likes

FIFY

1 Like

I don’t think he cares. He is simply looking to deflect.

2 Likes

They should answer back by saying, where do all the 45,000 tickets given to the big Corporate go eventually?

UEFA made a near fatal calamity of the Champions league final, he should own up to that.

What a tosser!

11 Likes

Ceferin expresses a stupid and unrefined view - the sort you might hear from your uninformed mate down the pub… “The money they are on! What’s the problem? They are fit young men. Play more! I have to work hard all week, why shouldn’t they?” Etc.

Ceferin should be a custodian of the game, but instead he has vested interests and has his own nose in the trough.

Football suffers from too many governing bodies wanting more and more games, to generate more and more revenue. At some point there will be a reckoning. The failed European Super League will come back, in another guise - more thought out, with better sporting integrity - if the likes of Ceferin hold sway.

7 Likes
6 Likes

Picked this up on reddit

9 Likes

Love the nonchalant celebration - can’t imagine him doing that on the sidelines now… :rofl:

4 Likes

He was so handsome when he was a footballer :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

He still is handsome. :heart::nerd_face:

7 Likes
5 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHT9lUEfYfw

2 Likes

:clap:t3:

12 Likes

Best bit, it’s Manchester…

1 Like

Jurgen Klopp said: “I have to be honest, when I first heard this news I had to take a minute to take it in. As you can imagine, I get a lot of different types of news in my job but this was definitely a ‘wow’ moment.

The main reason for this was what Liverpool, the city and its wonderful people, mean to me and my family. The welcome that we have been given has been unbelievable from the word go, so to get this kind of recognition is incredible. It is also very humbling.

“Obviously, I am not from Liverpool so there will be countless people who know more about the history than I do but I actually already knew a little bit about this award. This was because earlier this year it was granted to Andrew Devine, someone who we all had an enormous amount of love for, along with the other 96 victims of Hillsborough.

“I also know that Sir Kenny Dalglish has received the Freedom of the City previously so if my name is listed alongside those and all of the other recipients that makes the honour even more special.

“So to everyone who made this possible - thank you. You have made my family and myself so, so proud to know that the bond we have with this wonderful city has been made even stronger and will now stay for ever.”

5 Likes

I thought he was given that on 24th October last year

1 Like

When you get the Freedom of The City, doesn’t it mean, Jurgey has a free ride on all the buses and train in Merseyside forever?

3 Likes