Jürgen Klopp - GOAT manager & Liverpool Legend

It’s a tall order for anyone to follow Klopp: everyone else feels like a step down.
However, I would hope it would be Xabi

8 Likes

The Ten Haag one did make me chuckle.

3 Likes

Yeah don’t get people questioning the timing. Was impossible to keep it secret and better now than it getting out when we’re a couple of games away from the title.

Maybe Alonso is already confirmed

7 Likes

Ha, tbf Roy Hodgson united the fan base also

2 Likes

Going to be available soon - bring him home :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like
3 Likes

Yeah they’ve known since November so it seems an odd time to announce.

Perhaps they wanted it to be right in the middle of fixtures and not say after the first Fulham match with us then stewing on it for 10 days.

Anyhow I would be very surprised if we haven’t been in contact since then.

1 Like

This is just a little skit to get Sven-Goran Eriksson to manage us for a day…

Surely

Surely

1 Like

Not beyond the realms of possibility that Jurgen will come back again after a few years? He’s only 59.
Clutching.

1 Like

Probably would mean a couple of years of being a bit shit if it did happen.

I hope he only comes back to watch a sparkling side that he set the foundations win lots of cups.

4 Likes

Or as director of football. Not sure he’d be arsed with all the bullshit that would convince though. Seems to get his joy from the coaching side

2 Likes

and for his statue unveiling. Or maybe the Anfield Road stand gets called the Klopp stand. Fuck knows…but something will be needed. Legend of the club.

3 Likes

Sporting Director leaving Jan 31st

Oh Jurgen. Love you to bits. Lets have a last dance.
Feeling shit tbh.

3 Likes

What I am trying to get my head around… How are we going to play football at Anfield anymore, when his 25m high statue is sited in the centre circle for ever more…!

I’m sure someone will use their IT skills to create a Mount Rushmore of Shanks, Uncle Bob, King Kenny and Jurgen before too long.

I only wish that I weren’t such a Luddite, or I’d create it myself.

8 Likes

Put to down on the waterfront and knock down the new Everton stadium

2 Likes

If it’s ETH, I’m following Klopp out.

Please be ETH…
Please be ETH…
Please be ETH…

1 Like

This is so utterly grim and I am so, so sad.

I have take a breather.

1 Like