Liverpool FC - Pre-season

Entertaining first half for a neutral, both teams still don’t have their defense sorted. But that’s what pre season is.

1 Like

yep… we so light in the middle, we cannot afford any starters to get injured

Miles off a title challenge. Everyone can still walk through our middle.

Defence looks poor as well.

Ill take 4th now as it stands

First game they put added time and look what happens

i’d rather buy a conventional right back and move trent permanently to midfield than this half & half nonsense.

It dont work against good teams.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Southampton rn

1 Like

And we know that it will happen

1 Like

Yeah, one of the wing backs has to stay back or a midfielder has to drop deep.

I don’t really care about anything bar Macallister. As I said nothing has told me anything new here.

A pity young Bradley got injured as he was looking good as the inverted fb with Trent as the 6

At the stadium right now, saw the poor goals conceded…So poor…

1 Like

When 1 goes forward the other 3 need to reposition,if both go forward the CDM(Jones) needs to sit.These are the things that need to be ironed out and what pre-season is for.

1 Like

What’s the attendance like? Can only watch the game in a small window on my work computer so not gettting a proper look

That maybe also why Lavia is of interest, same as Bacjetic he has played CB in his youth

his price jus went up by another 5 million pounds

Things which will be fixed. Bayern’s wingers will cause most defenses troubles but the ease at which the goals were scored is concerning.

Our defense is way too open. Trent’s way too high at times. Even occupying the right sided #8 position at times.

Pre-season does not matter. The system used in pre-season does not matter. Its an exercise in fitness and match preparation.

We will try things that we won’t do in real matches, obviously.

7 Likes

That’s wrong.

There’s nothing we don’t already know from last season. Still poor defensively.