Liverpool FC - Pre-season

That was poor, then again it looked offside.

Nah he gets his boots from the same shoemaker who makes shoes for tom cruise (does his owns stunts you know )

1 Like

If you touch him just right Iā€™m sure he does.

Dom deffo going offer us some strength in there.

1 Like

Trent had a right go at the ref as he was fouled a couple of times and didnā€™t get anything

Weā€™ve been saying this since 2017, but the main issue is the shape klopp wants when we lose the ball is not the same as most people think of when defending. As an example, Robbo being 30 yards inside the opposition half instead of next to the LCB is not because he ā€œgot caught up fieldā€ but because thatā€™s where the LB needs to be to effective press when we lose it.

Matip should not adjust his and our game for a meaningless friendly. Weā€™ll accept the goal for having gone through the exercise of 1) getting right, and 2) the opportunity to try to scramble to make it right if not called

1 Like

Diaz is looking bright which is good to see.

Spurs should sign this goalie as he suits their awful ability to play from the back.

Matip should have retired

Nearly full house for Liverpoolā€™s end!

2 Likes

We keep over committing when Davies is in possession and he just accelerates past our players

Referee is an idiot

We are 2nd to the ball and keep fouling

1 Like

Stressing over MacAllister injury likeā€¦

Sweating Heat Wave GIF

Any update elsewhere these two numpties on commentary wouldnā€™t know what day it is.

Trent has had a poor 2nd half

1 Like

They are all over us now. Time for Qansah and Doak. and Elliott.

Thanks. Iā€™m going to copy that so that I donā€™t have to type it out in every single match thread this season. I can just paste yours instead.

1 Like

think hes been poor all game

Fook me the linesman does have a flag

1 Like

Ah so he knows what offside is?