Liverpool FC - Pre-season

Isn’t that 3 of them now.

Joke it’s not even worth moaning about.

good work for allison

Think we need to propose a swap deal with Spurs for Kane and Nunez :slight_smile:

Allisson hopefully got his rare blunder of the season out of the system

That’s it then, good workout, hopefully Macca isn’t injured

2 Likes

How poor are these linesmen. Terrible and thats an understatement.

Defensively as a team and individually throughout the pitch we aren’t good enough at the moment, hopefully it is just tired pre season legs

1 Like

Tuchel always seems to have a chip on his shoulder when he’s facing up against Klopp. Odious Cunt. Looks like the Dortmund loss and the two final losses still hurt him

1 Like

Was surprised he didn’t run down the touchline.

It does one guy waved his flag I saw it honestly

has that little brother complex

Yeah knowing that he’s not the first choice for any club has to rankle him

As for starters for Chelsea, Darwin on bench and defence still needs help in the form of a defensively minded midfielder.

Sigh…The lack of number 6 did a good number on us!

1 Like

Think it will change once the season starts. Nunez need to work on his finishing. Think the best game he had ever played was against us in Benfica Colors. He did everything in that game - ball retention, powerful clinical strikes, half-turns and was unplayable at times.

two goals which would have been offside , alli having a rare blunder.

It’s still preseason. Can’t read too much into this.

Also Bayern scored those goals when we got the kids on.

3 Likes

well proves we still a work in progress, still need a few more players…and yes we do need two midfield players not just one

Suspect that these words are written in German somewhere by a Bayern fan on a Bayern forum too re. Their team

1 Like

There we go. No Pens. Or any of the other things I was thinking of

Matip is too slow these days. Think next season he will leave along with Thiago. Thiago will start against Chelsea. Quansah needs to be bedded in. I rate this guy and will start him ahead of Gomez and Matip.