Liverpool FC - Pre-season

He will be the reason we concede annoyingly

Shooooooot Bradley

1 Like

https://x.com/Watch_LFC/status/1819891857385505105?t=Inm_LmaNV7mYerPApMM_zw&s=19

3 Likes

Yeah need to back himself there wasnā€™t a better pass on.

We just need to paint an image in his head that his team mates are goal nets.

2 Likes

Won it from Salah and then passed it out of play :joy:

Slotball in full effect. Canā€™t wait for Sevill. Back at Anfield with Ali Virg Mac Gakpo Diaz and Nunez. Gonna Slotball every team off the park.

Man Utd shirt sweats really oddly on the backā€¦

Speaking of Nunez did anything happen over that Copa America?

1 Like

Nothing happened for anything to happenā€¦ :innocent:

1 Like

Oh Itā€™s just after reading the thread it sounded like theyā€™d ban him for 40 years.

It probably happens every Copa America mind.

5 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m mean no fatalities, no one hospitalized directly as a result of Darwinā€™s actionsā€¦ nothing to see here, nothing to penalize

3 Likes

Good 45 minutes Konate looks very rusty, Quansah caught for pace on a couple of occasions, two good goals from us, sancho playing invisible man.

Does feel like itā€™s sort of been buried a bit, probably come up again when heā€™s in a rich vein of form as is usually the case.

Seems Slot has reached out to him which is good.

Doak Nyoni and Sepp on please.

sancho was playing?

Thought Grav has been decent, Jones despite his goal very poor on the ball. Ibou dicey. Kostas has played well.

Been some good glimpses into the way were expected to play when we get it right but itā€™s obviously going to take a bit of time.

Thought everyone put the effort in too, definitely more hunger than the United players

3 Likes

In other news: the Cheaters won against Chelsea today at Ohio Stadium (Columbus Ohio, my home area).

I was offered free tickets on several occasions this weekā€¦but I replied I wouldnā€™t attend a match with these two sides if I was paid to attend.

100K+ seats in this building. I will laugh if there were anywhere close to half of that.

5 Likes

Looks like just the 1 change, Sepp for Ibou.

Ah Jaros on too

2 Likes

Jaros for Kelleher.

Hope thatā€™s not an injury