Liverpool FC - Pre-season

Indeed, that is right.

But yet again, the squad will have to travel around the world and play in too many high-profile games in a short lapse of time. After that, injuries will set in again, and everyone will wonder why.

It wasn’t particularly that though, they basically returned to training and within a week were playing Man Utd in 40 degree heat.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I do like this shows a togetherness

1 Like

Smacks a bit of ‘small club mentality’ to me. Hopefully there wasn’t too much reminiscing etc - they need to get back into it first and then win it again, then they can reminisce after they have retired/moved on!

Perhaps they just went to Barca for a break, I think the TIA article connects too much significance to it. They weren’t wearing 4-0 t shirts and bragging about it at the hotel.

2 Likes

So we’re either selling the entire squad to them, or they are doing the collective groundwork on us signing Gavi, Fati and Pedri :wink:

Correct

https://twitter.com/AnfieldWatch/status/1655522342653554689?s=20

They’ve found a solution to all our injury problems at last. Suspend training sessions.

Drinking beer rather than training never did our great sides of the 70s and 80s any harm…that was a time when I had access to the players lounge and they did like a beer in those days

2 Likes

Keita probably picked up another injury while drinking in Spain.

Is he capable of lifting a pint, without dislocating a shoulder?

1 Like

Ox no doubt tore his bicep after seeing the size of a pint

1 Like

Meanwhile, Milner added 100 push-ups in his daily schedule.

2 Likes

While drinking a pint of Ribena at the same time.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr_IfDRtpDo/

Looks like the lads have a good time in Barcelona.

3 Likes

:smirk:

Indeed

I suspect some of those photos are fake.

There is no way Mo would be having the same amount of sunscreen as Robbo. No fucking chance :rofl:

2 Likes

Not sure if the whole team went think I seen a picture of Ali at his home with family only yesterday

I like how we’re aiming to overcome our usual ‘warm weather training’ jinx by cutting out the training aspect.

1 Like