Liverpool FC - Pre-season

July 8: camp starts
July 19: Karlsruher
July 24: Greuther Fürth
July 30: Leicester
August 2: Bayern
August 12: PL starts!!!

1 Like

Time to spit nails, eat lightning and crap thunder!

:hot_face:

1 Like

I like it.

Looks good

Don’t forget to congratulate.

Happy birthday :birthday: :partying_face:

Looks good to me

2 Likes

Can imagine a game on the 5th of August getting added and then one more about a week after the camp starts before the July 19th game

Didn’t they add a pre season game on 7tg Aug at PNE stadium against a yet unnamed opponent?

Preston North End?

Quadriple - four triples

No, they mentioned that they are only using the stadium I think partially in a way to support them with some funds for using their stadium as they are not doing well financially. And they had started their season by then so they will not be playing against us. I heard it might even be a non-English team.

Also, it’s pretty difficult to win a competition that you’re not in. :frowning_face:

1 Like
1 Like

So sacrificing the ‘quadruple’ for just the league, CL and FA Cup for four seasons running? Oh okay, I suppose

Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

They won’t play before the 24th, I think that’s what pissed off Klopp regarding the situation this last season where they basically met up and 10 days later were playing the “ETH wanting to prove a point Man Utd all stars team”.

Well I’d take the 7-0 over that any day.

I could’ve predicted we’d get Luton away, first game.

I find that slightly dubious if I’m honest, we will find out tomorrow but something doesn’t sit right with it.

Can´t be true, as far as i´ve read, Luton also have requested to play away from home first! (They also have a stadion situation)

2 Likes

These are never right

1 Like