Liverpool Injuries _Updates only, NO discussion

Harvey Elliott is close to returning to team training after recovering from an ankle fracture-dislocation but after four months out he will need time to get up to speed.

[James Pearce]

6 Likes

According to Pep:

Ox hoping to be back at the weekend.

Thiago will join team training after the international break.

Divock after Cardiff.

3 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

Fingers crossed one goes for us

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like
10 Likes
1 Like

Quite positive miss West Ham but should be around after that.

4 Likes

Konate also back, only two missing are from illness.

4 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

‘Fabinho definitely back for the Champions League final’

Here is Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp speaking ahead of the the FA Cup final on Saturday.

First he provided an update on midfielder Fabinho, who will miss the FA Cup final after picking up an injury in Tuesday’s win over Aston Villa: "He will definitely be back for the Champions League final.

“Before we will see, we don’t know. He is OK, he’s a professional. Obviously he’s not happy about it, that’s clear. But he took it, he’s absolutely OK.”

3 Likes

tl;dr Klopp:

“They are both OK. So, the target would be for both that they can be involved again on the weekend. Properly involved, bench or whatever and a few minutes or start, I don’t know, we will see that, because that would then be perfect for the game [Champions League final].

“But if not then we take each day afterwards. But we are very positive, or [have] no doubt about the final. I’m pretty realistic about the Wolves game, but tomorrow rather not.”

2 Likes

JĂŒrgen Klopp is hopeful the injury Joe Gomez sustained at Southampton on Tuesday night is not serious.

The defender was forced off at half-time at St Mary’s after sustaining a knock in a challenge in the moments leading up to the break.

Klopp told his post-match press conference: “I hope we are lucky. Joe himself has pain but not too much.

“He got, one time, a real shock to the system, but he is sitting in the dressing room and when I spoke to him he was in a good mood. I think maybe we were probably lucky but we have to figure that out.”

2 Likes
2 Likes