Liverpool Loan Watch

Morton has looked good for Blackburn every time I’ve seen him, seems to be leading them a bit. Bradley was by far the best for Bolton today.

3 Likes

If Morton had a step more pace like Bajcetic he’d be nailed on to get a good chance here. He’s a quality footballer, shame he’s just a touch slow. Hopefully he can overcome it.

1 Like

Aberdeen have sign two centre midfielders today and rumour is Clarkson has or is about to be recalled

Morton with assist for Bradley Dack goal in 1-0 lead over Bristol city.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Recalled Players

Rhys Williams (Blackpool) 17 games, 1154 mins
James Balagizi (Crawley Town) 16 games, 1149 mins
Billy Koumetio (Austria Wien) 15 games, 1072 mins
Fidel O’Rourke (Caernarfon Town) 13 games, 881 mins
Max Woltman (Doncaster Rovers) 15 games, 457 mins
Owen Beck (Bolton) nine games, 363 mins
Jakub Ojrzynski (Radomiak Radom) three games, 270 mins

1 Like

Balagizi has suffered a reoccurance of his injury and will be out for an extended period unfortunately. Really a shame for him as he was excellent for Crawley.

4 Likes

Is that last team even real? :wink:

Yeah, some Polish club. Their stadium doesn’t even have stands on all four sides.

Welcome to Easten Europe.

:joy:

Morton with another assist today for Costello goal.

1 Like

Tough first game in professional football for Jarell Quansah as Bristol Rovers were thumped 5-1 away at Morecambe. He started on the rught of a back three according to Flashscore.

Did check in a BR forum and it seems to amongst the general anger at the defeat there was a sense that Quansah had a good game with a few posters talking about him being good on the ball and strong aerially as well as the ‘lone bright spot’. Hopefully he can build on this in coming weeks, I really like him as a prospect.

4 Likes

Luke Chambers out to Kilmarnock on loan.

5 Likes

Good luck kid, I like you.

See you in pre-season.

1 Like
1 Like
5 Likes
2 Likes

I love Quansah, think he’s such a great prospect. Not sure why he has never gotten a go in the first team for us when so many others have done.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s because of the position he plays? I can’t get Inglethorpe’s comments out of my head, about players needing to have 100+ professional games at a relatively high level (can’t remember the exact number) under their belts before they are considered for Liverpool’s first team, and it’s even more difficult for a young centre back.

Obviously, even with all of Van den Berg’s injury issues at Schalke, I still think he’s ahead of Quansah in the pecking order but I hope they can both make it at Liverpool because of their combination of physical and mental attributes. I wish they both had at least one successful season more of playing experience in a league like Bundesliga (or Championship at least), maybe at least one of them would have been considered to replace Gomez or Matip this summer.

I have just read that if Van Der Berg is part of our squad next season he counts as home grown, anyone know if this is true?