Manchester Cheaty* - 130 charges (and counting...) (Part 2)

Me thinks he doth protesteth too much…

1 Like

The Touchline | 𝐓 on X: ":police_car_light::bomb: 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄: Several Manchester City stars could look to LEAVE the club as soon as possible due to concerns over the potential consequences of the 115 charges. Many City players are feeling DISAPPOINTED and increasingly UNCERTAIN about what could happen if the… / X

No idea if the source is reliable or not but either way it’s pleasing.

2 Likes

Who would everyone take?

2 Likes

Just the youth academy folks.

I think you know the answer to that one…:wink:

4 Likes

https://x.com/Barney_Boy67/status/2103561479957938481?s=20

:laughing:

5 Likes

was thinking about this earlier, but is there a case for players been able to tear up their contracts due to City been found guilty of cheating?

players might no longer be paid what they are used to due to the club been found guilty

the club could be relegated to a lower division through no fault of the players,

is there some kind of breach of contract thing that could happen,

maybe i’m wishful thinking…

Ironically, most clubs include morality clauses now…

1 Like

How do you even judge morality these days?

1 Like

If at least 10 people on twitter/x are outraged :rofl:

2 Likes

Holy fuck…I knew Durham was a pig of a bloke, but I am genuinely shocked by the arse licking on display here. All the PL’s fault, apparently.

What a way to earn a living…

2 Likes

The bare minimum is removing their titles. Money, points I care less. But they cheated to win. So they need to lose the titles. That would hurt Abu Dhabi, the players, the managers…..

5 Likes

None.

We win by being better than the opposition. We never needed any player to cheat to win

I understand what you mean but cheats, plastics, noisy neighbours, whatever opposition fans want to call them they’re a sizeable part of the global appeal.

Italian football wasn’t strengthened by Juve being relegated. Sure it showed rule breaking has consequences but the league was weaker and commercially less appealing without them.

There’s no chance they’re getting permanently erased. I doubt the titles even get taken off them. Because at the end of the day the league will try and balance any punishment between setting a very clear deterrent for anyone else thinking about cheating and the commercial impact on the league.

1 Like

I don’t want Konate back.

9 Likes

I don’t want the lolloping …non running…lump in our team…he doesn’t run fast enough…and doesn’t seem to help out much with defending…just my opinion…

5 Likes

Exactly what I am getting at their charges were a pittance compared and far less charges!!!

The charges have no comparisons so how exactly has a precedent been set.

With how many points were deducted and that those clubs cooperated.

So if the charges are more severe then the punishment will be.

I don’t agree with a huge points deduction, that stuffs them up for 1/2 seasons and they are right back into contention when the get back up

1 Like