Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

He not a chequebook manager anymore…
He is an American Express Centurion card holder…! :0)

2 Likes

City are the Veruca Salt of the Premier League.

7 Likes

Just feed that straight into my veins

1 Like

Blockquote 1m

City are the Veruca Salt of the Footballing world.

PSG might be the auto tune wankers but City take it to a whole new level.

1 Like

Love how it’s a trophy if they win it and it’s not a trophy when they lose it

3 Likes
5 Likes

I love how the likelihood is that Grealish probably cost more than the Leicester starting 11.

Brilliant

1 Like

Veruca Salt is a greedy, demanding, spoiled brat and one of the four main antagonists of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. She demands every single thing she requests and is the second person to find a Golden Ticket and the third eliminated from the tour. Unlike the other children, she did not find the golden ticket herself; her father instructed the workers of his peanut shelling factory to unwrap thousands of Wonka bars he had purchased until they found a golden ticket.

Showing her wealthy parents no mercy and no regard for other people’s property, Veruca frequently pesters them to purchase a variety of different things for her; when the tour reaches the Nut Room — a room where trained squirrels test each nut to see if it is good or bad by tapping it with their knuckles — Veruca demands that her parents buy one for her.

2 Likes

Jack Grealish: £100m
Ruben Dias: £61m
Riyad Mahrez: £60m
Benjamin Mendy: £52m

Losing the community shield to a penalty by former striker Kelechi Iheancho: Priceless

5 Likes

Where is your Spoiler Alert SBYM…
Won’t be watching that now… :wink:

2 Likes

What was Pep doing with those kids starting? It seems like a purposeful distraction.

But, but, they haven’t signed a striker; and Leicester has signed one this season too.

My god some on there have no clue. I particularly liked this little gem

What is clear is that the playing field is not level,

2 Likes

sniff You guys know, everyone knows this, but we cannot compete like some other clubs. We have to find creative solutions in the squad and today was evidence of that and how we have to manage what we have. snort

6 Likes

I thought it was on tomorrow and watched the rugby.

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s exactly where I was going.

Playing kids when your seniors still arent ready because an extended summer is one thing. Giving some exposure to some kids you’ve got your eye on and hope may break through this season is another thing. Simply sticking a few kids in the side we’ll never see again when good seniors are ready to play is…it has to be mind games, right?

2 Likes

Not hairy enough.

Gees he’s a bit of a gorilla with a posh bonnet

Would still say no.

#standards

Fraudiola putting the kids in the shop window so he can sell and say the money went against signing ‘Drooler’

2 Likes