Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

See they have another series coming about last season similar to that Amazon documentary. Wish we did something similar, lots of clubs starting to treat their fans with such content. Would love to see a Jürgen team talk and general match day behind the scenes rather that the heavily edited stuff we see. I know Jürgen said he would leave if it ever happened (which is slightly strange imo) but one can dream eh?

Jurgen has always valued locker room privacy and the trust he has between the players and himself. I dont think he wants it cheapened or made into some media circus distraction. He is more than happy to take part in documentaries like interview styles and inside access style things. But he certainly doesnt want camera crews being in their face during warm ups or important pre game talks and such. Pep on the other hand, he relishes having his team talks and all publicised and held on some pedestal.

7 Likes

[quote=“nikz200, post:2022, topic:262, full:true”]
Pep on the other hand, he is a cunt[/quote]

Fixed it for you.

3 Likes

Jürgen would hate that, as you said.

1 Like

Pep is an actor and plays as much as he can to the camera. For an example of that see his tirade at Nathan Redmond after a game against Southampton with the camera on him. I’m not starting the debate about how good a manager he is again but alot of his appearances on camera including before, during and after games when broadcast cameras are present are acts played out to the watching media. I personally think he’s a fraud.

9 Likes

The state of that tongue :face_vomiting:

The comments though are fucking priceless :rofl: :rofl:

Who the fuck are those bellends

1 Like

We do get an “Inside” episode for every game which gives a fair amount of access.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Sums them up nicely. Plastic club; plastic fans.

Might as well be mannequins.

2 Likes

Mannequins are better… atleast they don’t speak

Was there reduced capacity there yesterday?

Only in City half.

Leicester seemed to have filled out their end

2 Likes

I mean even the middle and upper tiers weren’t filled

1 Like

But even the lower teirs, the LC end seemed full yet Citeh’s looked half full

Only at City’s end.

That’s their story and they’re sticking to it.

2 Likes

Too few sniffs and snorts. Those skint Sheikhs are even cutting down on his powder allowances.

1 Like

Dropped more boxers than Mike Tyson :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yep. that one did give me a good chuckle

1 Like