Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

The tears would flow at a greater rate “when he remembered he was now on £350k a week”…but those would be tears of joyous greed.

1 Like

Cringe of the year goes to…

1 Like

Fuck me that’s terrible.

but not a surprise.

This is the same mob that came up with

by order of what?

the cheating blinders?

2 Likes

Not sure if they really considered the messaging :rofl:.

Peaky Blinders is a show about gipsies who rig football games to become successful. They ignore the law, use drugs, and are synonymous with brutality.

Could imagine how it would go down if we likened ourselves to criminals.

I get the parallels but its not really something City should be promoting. What next ? putting their faces on the Suicide squad ? or maybe Ozark given the money laundering, House of Cards would not be bad either given their morals.

13 Likes

Not many of Pep’s ex players want to work with him again (he might have had one, Gundogan? - Edit, dont think he played for him before). He’s been blowing smoke up messi’s ass since he has been at city, and they have inflated revenue to afford his salary, yet off he goes to PSG without a fight, out to pasture.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Tiago is the only player to have ever followed Pep to a new club, and he’d only really had one full season as an emerging player under Pep before he took his sabbatical.

Such a joke

Open to parody. Here’s my (amateur) effort…
pep guardiola bald fraud

10 Likes

Pretty sad coming from an official handle. It’s like some kids handling it.

3 Likes

Thats is fucking embarrassing? Nod to Jack being from Birmingham?? If so its even worse than first glance.

Soulless, classless shower of cunts.

5 Likes

Made the mistake of going to bluemoon to see their reaction :face_vomiting:

Wondered into a few threads. Fuck me it’s grim in there.

Take this thread.

A thread about Javier Tebas, the first three posts are wishing him dead.

I guess as their club officials made jokes about a UEFA offical dying, their fans think it’s fair game to do the same.

1 Like

Money does not give you class.

4 Likes

Really? I missed that entirely! :astonished:

I think it was in email, something like “1 down 6 to go”.

4 Likes

Yup, horrendous stuff.

1 Like

Back in a week then….

Pep:
“We need to sign a replacement…
Any jug eared no mark toerag should do”

1 Like

City can’t afford to sign anyone. Pep said so.

3 Likes