Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Cause he wanted 2 Harry Kanes!

Pep Guardiola Reaction GIF

4 Likes

Porridge does go very hard though. :smiley:

Anyone else notice ‘Wheres Wally’ with his Man Cheaty coat on in the background! :0)

1 Like

Until it rains again. It rains a lot in Manchester. Horrible, cold, dirty rain.

Shit club no fans

:joy:

4 Likes

Bloke loves us.

Obsessed

2 Likes

The guilt is killing him.

2 Likes

Sold players for £60m during the pandemic so that they can now buy Grealish for £100m.

Cunt, just don’t talk about money or at least don’t talk about Liverpool.

You’ve spent £920m on new players since you’ve arrived. A net spent of £650m.

And still openly admits that you want to add Kane which will be for at least another £120m.

But hey, you might be able to sell Bernardo for £45m then surely that calculation will also work for Kane. At least after you take another nose.

10 Likes

It’s so easy to get under his skin. And yet he tries his psychological games. Dumbass.

All anyone has to do to get him frothing is to say, “well you did it with petrodollars…”

4 Likes

Anyone else notice how he is shifting the blame for spending onto the club and away from himself directly…!
1no. Kloppo = 10no. Fraudiola’s any day of the week

3 Likes

Are kids running the Echo in last years?

:joy:

Some confusion over this - which players sold raise this £60m? Also, its not just Grealish (and Kane?) Being signed this summer. They bought a young Brazilian for around £20m I think.

3 Likes

It’s simply bullshit. Doesn’t want the legacy of his ‘genius’ tainted by talk of how much money they spend, wants to pretend they are abiding by FFP rules so they can carry on as they are.

1 Like

To be fair they reached the final of the CL and won the PL so they will have more cash than most. It’s how they got themselves into that position that pisses me off the most. They’ve blown themselves up into a position where they can abide by FFP rules if they need to (assuming that all those nice juicy sponsorships are actually legit… everyone knows they aren’t).

He’s not dumb. He knows they’re taking the pee pee and cant really defend it.

1 Like

It’s based on 4 youth players, which I believe 2 have sold for £6.5mil each so far…

1 Like

Didn’t the Harrison sale technically go through this window too? That was what? £15M? Either way his math was still shit

And Angelino (£16mil) but in all the reports from the media “backing” Pep’s silly claims it was 4 youth players named.

Pedro Porro, Yangel Herrera, Ivan Ilic and Morgan Rodgers. With Lukas Nmecha already gone to Wolfsburg

It wasn’t that long ago that I stood up for pep as a one of the best managers in the world, but his words just make it impossible to really like him.

It’s like dude we know your owners have money, stop pretending like they don’t. Just own it. Shit club, shit owners and just be the bad guy

They haven’t even sold these players yet :joy:

Nmecha and Ilic are the only two to go, for about £6m each. The only way they’re raising another £38m for Porro, Herrera and Rodgers is if they all go to other clubs the Etihad group own.

1 Like