Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

But we also need to figure out who will be City’s Floyd Landis…

1 Like

:laughing:That’s obviously Pep. Look at the eyes

Take that back. Landis probably did a world of good for cycling like it or not. Everything got blown open when he was caught with his hand in cookie jar. That’s not Pep. In too deep now. Asymilated.

star trek borg GIF

Looks about the same.

I think they genuinely rate/respect each other, because there was already more than enough material in this little City v Liverpool period for them two to say f*ck it and go to war as well. There were certain little moments, but in general I think they admire each other and the respect is high. In a lot of the general football matters and problems, they are saying basically the same things.

2 Likes

I think I am one of the more consistently pro-Pep people on here, mostly because I think his time at Barca has been rewritten by many into something very different than actually happened. But, the longer your career goes on the more that becomes just a chapter and not something that can define you. Ultimately, if you have to go back over ten years to find him able to win things without benefiting from overwhelming financial might, then the spending does start becoming the lede on your life story, and the “won it with kids from the academy” bit becomes an odd contrast buried in the 7th paragraph.

7 Likes

Taking time out consulting every shaman, exorcist, and voodoo doctor out there to rid him of his trophy curse. City insisted. It’s like passing a kind of paranormal medical…

Or Spurs win the league for the second best outcome.

And good luck going through United Arab Emirates customs without a random cavity search that mysteriously finds a couple of tons of cocaine in your rectum.

Got to say, its a bit early but Spurs isnt being bullied by City, they had some close calls earlier, but they have been trying to take the game to city.

1 Like

Draw pls…

1 Like

City loss! Realistically Spurs are very little threat to title.

5 Likes

See Teflon is still at it…he’s got to get his comeuppance

1 Like

Seriously, why don’t you get on your knees and blow him?

Because that would be a sending off offence for “using offensive, insulting or abusive language and/or action(s)”. :innocent:

2 Likes

Tanganga v Sterling… its been 50:50… probably handbags getting upset…no-one should foul him.

3 Likes

The City bench is just ridiculous. And that’s before they secure Kane.

1 Like

I’m not sure they will get Kane.

1 Like

GIF by yvngswag

2 Likes

I kind of hope they do. Just to see what bullshit they come up with next. Kane also suits City.

0-0 HT. Come on Spurs.

1 Like

Lost to Chelsea, lost to Leicester, losing to Spurs.
It’s City’s ‘Twilight of the wads’.

2 Likes

Hahahahahahaha fucking brilliant

Quick Pep spend another 150million

3 Likes